# of Cobras in Baton Rouge area

Status
Not open for further replies.

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
Is it just me or are there a TON of Cobras in Baton Rouge??? It seems like I see 2 or 3 of them a day. Hell I was in Taco Bell off of Sherwood about three weeks ago and there was another Cobra in the parking lot. As we were eating a third one pulled in. I didn't really notice the number of them until I went on my honeymoon last week to Gatlinburg, TN. While we were there I saw a ton of six bangers and a handful of Gt's. NO Cobras! Shiat with all the quad cams in town or around town we should meet up more often.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
We actually use to meet up about once a month. There are aton of corbrs around here. More of the 03/04 Cobras than any other years.

Im in the process of swapping gears in mine at the moment but I usually ride around on the weekends.

Most all the locals are on teamshockerracing.com

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
The only one I ever see with any regularity is Rob. I actualy saw a Competition Orange Term the other day by my house, but that's it in a while. I think the blower is going to go on sometime at the begining or middle of July, and by that time they will probaly all have moved. I am going to try and get the fuel pumps on either this or next weekend, and my adapter plae for the bypass valve should be done by next week too.

f8tlbite

Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:
The only one I ever see with any regularity is Rob. I actualy saw a Competition Orange Term the other day by my house, but that's it in a while. I think the blower is going to go on sometime at the begining or middle of July, and by that time they will probaly all have moved. I am going to try and get the fuel pumps on either this or next weekend, and my adapter plae for the bypass valve should be done by next week too.

Were you the guy I saw in Taco Bell. That guy had a laser red 96 coupe. I have the Zinc yellow convertible.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I doubt it. I live over between O'Neal and Jones Creek rd. and if I have a craving for the fourth meal I just go to this one. I do however look for people to harass on Shrewood every once and a while, but I just try to bait them into getting on I-10 or Airline where there's a little bit more room to strech the legs.

Do you have any mods to the 01? Where about do you live?

f8tlbite

Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:
I doubt it. I live over between O'Neal and Jones Creek rd. and if I have a craving for the fourth meal I just go to this one. I do however look for people to harass on Shrewood every once and a while, but I just try to bait them into getting on I-10 or Airline where there's a little bit more room to strech the legs.

Do you have any mods to the 01? Where about do you live?

No mods, I haven't had the car long and I want to make sure everything is strong with it before I poor money into a crappy powerplant. I really want to build the motor, then add a blower. I don't think I have ever seen your car though. I live off of sherwood right by I-12. I do know three other guys that have cobra's so if you guys wanna cruise on the weekends, I am there. Then we can all jack with a few folks!:rockon:

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:

I see that comp orange one pretty regularly over by work on Corporate...usually at the intersection of jefferson and corp.

And F8l...we (team shocker) are getting together tomorrow night at hooters on seigan around 7. It is an open event for members and non members alike.

f8tlbite

Established Member
Pure03Venom said:
I see that comp orange one pretty regularly over by work on Corporate...usually at the intersection of jefferson and corp.

And F8l...we (team shocker) are getting together tomorrow night at hooters on seigan around 7. It is an open event for members and non members alike.

I might have to ride over there, I am always looking for an excuse to go to hooters:D

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Pure03Venom said:

Working as usual, plus my car looks like crap. I have been so busy with school this summer I haven't had time to wax it yet.

I almost forgot, I will have the car down this weekend as I am installing the intank fuel pump. Your days of being able to just sit there and taunt me with your loud exhaust are NUMBERED!

Thanks for the info though!

Have you noticed who/what is driving that Orange one? I seem to remember seeing a hot girl driving one over near Corporate.

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:
I almost forgot, I will have the car down this weekend as I am installing the intank fuel pump. Your days of being able to just sit there and taunt me with your loud exhaust are NUMBERED!

Well, that depends on how long it takes you to count down to zero....shortblock, whipple, and possibly a little juice are coming around the beginning of next year. :)

SVTStrikesBack said:
Have you noticed who/what is driving that Orange one? I seem to remember seeing a hot girl driving one over near Corporate.

Yes...it is a hot girl driving the one by corporate.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:
I saw a "teeny-bopper" driving a Comp. Orange on O'Neal at I-12, but it had a damaged fender :-(

I haven't been driving my Sonic Blue, much, since it's rained EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE I MOVED HERE LAST MONTH!!!! I work at Ochsner and drive O'neal to Tiger Bend. You might see me cruising Old Jefferson, South Airline and Siegen on the weekends, shopping, as well :-D

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Pure03Venom said:
Well, that depends on how long it takes you to count down to zero....shortblock, whipple, and possibly a little juice are coming around the beginning of next year. :)

Let's see it! I'm working on getting my Bosch on, after that, the whistling will begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread