Off Road mid pipe install questions....

I am ready to switch my catted X pipe with an off road H pipe and was wondering if it's a straight forward install? Would removing the entire driver/passenger catback make it easier? I also read about O2 extenders as I don't have those and it seems like I will have the "Check Engine Light" on...I was wondering if it's safe to turn it off with the Predator? If so, what options do I need to go to to turn it off? Thanks in advance for any help.

whippleblown03

Established Member
no need to remove cat back
02 extenders are for front 02 sensor on 2004 cobra. so you dont need them!
mil eliminators are for the check engine light coming on but just eliminate or bypass with your preadator! its safe to turn those off

Cobra-Master

Established Member
You'll need to loosen your catback up a bit so the h-pipe will slide into place, but you won't need to remove it. If you go with a Mac ORH on a 2003 model, your driver side might need an 02 extension... this is a known "undocumented feature" for the Mac ORH's. I simply spliced the wires and added some length, it was free and easy to do. The predator should turn off the CE light.

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
What a bout the rear 02's?

I screwed them into the pipe and zip tied the harness ends to a safe area under the drive shaft?

Users who are viewing this thread