Off road pipes.installed tune question

wr450

Established Member
So after install i e mailed my tuner and he said I didn't need a revision because the rear o2 were allready off in the tune I bought when the car was stock you would think something has to change with the 3" off road x and no I haven't figured out how to data log yet

KushBandit

Established Member
If it doesn't throw a code then you're probably good to go. The tuner saying they're already off should give enough confidence.

scotmach

Established Member
Your tuner is correct, there is nothing more to change since he's already turned off the rear o2's and COT. The fact you put on a 3" X-pipe means nothing.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Yeah the tuner is correct. Right now with longtubes I can just put my off road and catted x on with the same off road x tune. No cel or anything. When it got a cat specific tune that's when it threw a code.

wr450

Established Member
So what's this diesel smell everybody complains about with off road pipes.i don't smell anything trust me I'm working in figuring out how to data log just a little nervous just voided my warranty on my only means if transportation

jn2

Established Member
02 transport delay should be updated to account for the increase distance between the old and new 02 sensor location. While you won't feel this while driving around you should have him update it. Most tuners will when people get long tubes

wr450

Established Member
I didn't get long tubes just an off road x pipe until I figure out how to data log i just want to make sure my tune is good the tuner is one of the top two usually mentioned on here

Users who are viewing this thread