Officer charged in felony assault

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

mulchman

Established Member
Scary part is he did that knowing he was wearing a body camera. Think what he would do without it on video.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ouch, ruptured a testicle?

No kidding, I'm amazing the guy wasn't screaming to high heaven.

Glad to see the officer is getting charged on multiple accounts though. Any officer who stops a legal recording and deletes a video OBVIOUSLY has something to hide.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Time to stir the pot since you guys seem to love these threads,

How about this,
If you are driving drunk and get stopped and the officer tells you to sit guess what, SIT you stupid ****.
All of you happy they charged the officer would be pissed and kick the guy in the nuts yourself if his drunk ass grabbed your girls ass in the bar or god forbid killed someone you know on his drunk drive home.

Should not have erased the vids though.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

How about this,
If you are driving drunk and get stopped and the officer tells you to sit guess what, SIT you stupid ****.
All of you happy they charged the officer would be pissed and kick the guy in the nuts yourself if his drunk ass grabbed your girls ass in the bar or god forbid killed someone you know on his drunk drive home.

You shut up with your logic. You know full well you don't bow down to the man, you resist and when force is used, play the victim card.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member

How about this,

this... can't believe this is going over everyones' head. the guy was DRUNK and was stopped. he failed to follow an order.. everyone's so punch drunk on finding any story or article where an officer puts their hands on someone, that's all they see and not the other issues with the stop. luckily this was a stop and not the scene of an accident because of said drunk.

also agree with your last point about deleting the vids.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
People still don't understand that if you don't follow an officer's orders, then force will be used. I have seen LEO's trained to use the leg muscle technique, and it is nothing that is new. It's unfortunate that he missed the leg and got the guy in his testicle. What is even more unfortunate is that he didn't get the 2nd testicle so that this retard can't reproduce and create more "law abiding" citizens.

Did he screw up deleting the videos? Absolutely, and should be charged as such. But the assault charge is a little extreme, and I honestly see that one losing in court if it even goes to trial.

2001sleeper

Established Member
Yes he was drunk.
Arrest him within the law.
Ruptured testicle is excessive force and should be handled as so.

Once again, if you want to compare the actions of a trained professional officer with the actions of a regular citizen in a bar you need your head examined. Officers are held to a different standard as they are properly trained to deal with these situations. If the officer chooses to hit somebody in the balls like a bar fight, he should be treated like a civilian in the justice system.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Yes he was drunk.

Once again, if you want to compare the actions of a trained professional officer with the actions of a regular citizen in a bar you need your head examined. Officers are held to a different standard as they are properly trained to deal with these situations. If the officer chooses to hit somebody in the balls like a bar fight, he should be treated like a civilian in the justice system.

Yep, he went to use a common technique and missed. So be it. Hell, he may have missed because drunk wad moved.
If they are to be held to a higher standard because of their authority then shouldn't people respect that authority?

I'm done, pot stirred.

silver03svt

Established Member
Yes he was drunk.

I think that maybe you feel as if the officer INTENTIONALLY kneed the guy in the ballsack...which if he did, then he should be charged. BUT, if jarring a leg muscle technique is what he was TRAINED to do, and he missed accidentally, then where is the malice, or intent?

Some of you are just so dead set on everything an LEO does that injures somebody being a criminal act that you don't actually see that sometimes that amount of force IS NECESSARY to effect an arrest.

Now before anybody calls me an LEO nutswinger, I am an LEO, and there are plenty of others on here who will tell you that I will be the first to say when I think an LEO has screwed up and needs to be held to that higher standard.

Carry on.

silver03svt

Established Member
Yep, he went to use a common technique and missed. So be it. Hell, he may have missed because drunk wad moved.
If they are to be held to a higher standard because of their authority then shouldn't people respect that authority?

I'm done, pot stirred.

Well done sir, well done. I added a little spice to the mix as well.

Coiled03

Established Member

Nope. Or should I say, not necessarily.

That's the foundation of the disconnect so many people feel.

The authority is granted by the badge. The respect is earned by how you treat people.

Last edited:

2001sleeper

Established Member
Deleting the video evidence is a clear sign of malice.
If it was accidental why delete video evidence?

Is the technique to knee the inside of the leg by the groin or the outer leg deep tissue?

silver03svt

Established Member

This I disagree with you on. Just because he deleted the video doesn't mean malice was used during the subduing of the guy.

I can't answer that one for you. I've had numerous people videotape me, including an NBC affiliate that videotape one of my use-of-force issues in my career. That video was actually VOLUNTARILY GIVEN to my supervisors at the scene by the NBC crew to clear me of any wrong-doing. My theory as an LEO has always been "I have nothing to hide when I do nothing wrong".

Is the technique to knee the inside of the leg by the groin or the outer leg deep tissue?

Again, I don't know because my department doesn't use that technique. We are taught that if the fight gets physical enough, then do what you have to do to survive. We are also taught to take a leg out any physical way possible when trying to get a suspect to the ground, as the leg is the basis for a person to stand, so I WOULD THINK that striking an area of a major muscle or an artery would give enough stun to cause the leg to temporarily give way and the suspect to go down.

Switch

Established Member

Yeah deleting evidence is bad no matter who does it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Didnt know that law for drunk driving had a clause that stated "drive drunk, we take your testicle"... Ill definitely be getting a DD fot the next party.....

I got a kick out of "no malicious intent, just trained to hit leg muscle and missed. Nevermind the tampering with evidence though, that means nothing"..... Lol

silver03svt

Established Member
Didnt know that law for drunk driving had a clause that stated "drive drunk, we take your testicle"... Ill definitely be getting a DD fot the next party.....

I got a kick out of "no malicious intent, just trained to hit leg muscle and missed. Nevermind the tampering with evidence though, that means nothing"..... Lol

Here, let me highlight that relevant part in my first post. Obviously you didn't read all of it.

People still don't understand that if you don't follow an officer's orders, then force will be used. I have seen LEO's trained to use the leg muscle technique, and it is nothing that is new. It's unfortunate that he missed the leg and got the guy in his testicle. What is even more unfortunate is that he didn't get the 2nd testicle so that this retard can't reproduce and create more "law abiding" citizens.

Did he screw up deleting the videos? Absolutely, and should be charged as such. But the assault charge is a little extreme, and I honestly see that one losing in court if it even goes to trial.

Users who are viewing this thread