Officers of the Law - Please enter this poll.

2- Cobra's Racing at 3AM on a public highway. How would you handle this situation?

• Pull them over, feel them out and discuss the situation. End Result = No ticket.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Pull them over, feel them out and talk about modifications, etc. = No ticket

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pull them over, feel them out take them both to Jail for reckless driving and street racing

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Pull them over, tell them how ignorant and stupid they are! = No ticket

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Pull them over, read them there rights and issue them the violations. = Ticket

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Watch the race and dont to call it in = No ticket, some entertainment!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinator

Banned
Editted by Moderator for content.

Do NOT post this crap in THIS forum again.

Follow the guidelines or you will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dominick32

BANNED
mswaim said:
He is not a police officer, he is a poser, plain and simple - and not a very good one. :loser: :loser:

That was my first guess.
But I looked at his location and figured it could very possibly be a legit cop. :D

Last edited:

Dominick32

BANNED
Machinator said:
So your saying that you never get on your stang on the street, why would you even want a fast car if you never get on it?
This is the exact question that boggles me. I posted this in another thread but I will bring it in here also:

"Wow, just finished reading this entire thread.

I agree with most of what Lawman is saying except for the one thing he said "take it to the track"

Dont get me wrong, I am no way a street racer and I do maintain safe speeds on public highways. But we own supercharged modular engines FROM THE FACTORY(the terminator guys anyway). Everyone on this website owns some form of performance vehicle that was meant to be driven hard on the street. Every once in a while when there is no one around I will punch my car in 1st, 2nd, and a little of 3rd gear on the street. I would be speeding for a little less than 5 to 10 seconds then shut down back to the legal limits.

If you are an officer of the law and a member of this board I cant seem to tell myself that you never get on your car and speed a little when off duty. As stated before you own a performance vehicle. How do you keep it below 55 mph and never punch it at all on the streets. It doesnt make sense to me. Especially as you are member on this board.

As stated in one of my previous threads I have various members of my family and friends in Local and Federal Officer positions so I am in no way arguing with an officer of the law.

Dom"

ITSTOCK

Established Member
hillie16 said:
Because 120 mph= racetrack only
Racing=racetrack only
No one on the road DOES NOT = no law

Wow, kind of like the cop who ran my brother down (we were doing 45 in a 35) and admitted to travelling over 80mph and since he was a cop, it was okay :rolleyes Kind of ironic that the cop was a MILLION times more dangerous than us, and he was the one making right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread