Official 07 cobra pic/info release from ford?

87FOXGT

Established Member
Just wondering if any of you guys know when ford is planning to officially unveil the 07 cobra? I need to see some actual, official pics from ford to see if i like it enough to get rid of my 04 for one. Any idea when this info will become public knowledge?? I heard something about an auto show release but i dont remember when. THanks in advance for any info.

Amy V6

My Mom Says I'm Cool
Established Member
I've taken a couple pics of a black Cobra mule and Brenda Priddy and Co snagged a picture of a Torch red Cobra mule.

Neither have the exact hood that's going to be on the actual Cobra.

Test mules are a hodge podge of different stuff.

Here's one of the pics I took on Jan 20th
cobramule.jpg

Last edited:

87FOXGT

Established Member
schropper said:
I sure hope they can improve on that.

me too! that just doesnt excite me :cryying: the 07 is gonna really have to knock my socks off looks wise for me to sell my 04 for one. and judging from what ive seen its not gonna be even close and ill end up beefin up the 04 and just stay with that :shrug:

Oh and crispy thanks for the encouragment it SUCKS here lol.

And Amy thanks a bunch for the pic i hope its not even REMOTELY close to what the final cobra will look like. *prays to god* :D

R1Lello

Established Member
:shrug:

Me too.......losing interest. As I posted in the past, ford screwed up in not allowing room in the rear for large meats.......it just turns me off. For that kind of coin, it better be near perfect for me. $50,000 plus Canadian?? No thanks, I'll buy a used low kms Viper GTS and add a blower for 600 plus streetable horsepower. So we'll see.................

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
87FOXGT said:
me too! that just doesnt excite me :cryying: the 07 is gonna really have to knock my socks off looks wise for me to sell my 04 for one. and judging from what ive seen its not gonna be even close and ill end up beefin up the 04 and just stay with that :shrug:

Oh and crispy thanks for the encouragment it SUCKS here lol.

And Amy thanks a bunch for the pic i hope its not even REMOTELY close to what the final cobra will look like. *prays to god* :D

What I've heard is that it will take cues from the '67 Shelby....that would suit me just fine, so long as they have a convertible. Hey, if it doesn't turn out the way you hope, an '04 is not bad at all. In fact, that will be the route I probably take if the new one doesn't give me what I'm looking for.

Oh, and Fox, many people here are thinking & rooting for you guys every day. We all appreciate the sacrifices you all have made. YOU are the true American Heros! Never forget that.

stangfreak

Established Member
im from new york so i will be attending and take shots of every single freakin angle of that car. ever little angle and engine shot

vmaxbaby

Established Member
I hope the Cobra is everything they say I have given the Ford Dealorship a deposit of $ 2500.00 in December so that I would be on the list, what the dealer told me was the SVT will not be out till 2006 and the price would be $42,000 or slightly under. He has no pictures and no specs but because I have given the money they will hold the price at MSRP instead of jacking it up another $ 5000.00 like some dealers do. Sold my dakota (www.flairphoto.com/dakota.htm) now have empty spot in the garage that needs to be filled :)

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
IT looks like that because its a test mule.

They just throw the powertrain / drivetrain into whatever body they have available and use it for performance / endurance tests.

Rest assured the final product will look much different than a GT with a tacked on hood bubble to clear the supercharger :pepper:

AutoWeek had a picture of a red car in MI just like that one, black rims and hood bulge and all. That means there's a few out there getting beaten on for our benefit :D

Users who are viewing this thread