Official 2014-2015 NCAA Basketball Thread

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Well since nobody else has done it yet I thought I'd start it up. Let's discuss some college basketball! Hook'em Horns!

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Well my team looked terrible on offense tonight and won by 30+ on a #5 ranked team. Gonna be an exciting season. Got cats!

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Well my team looked terrible on offense tonight and won by 30+ on a #5 ranked team. Gonna be an exciting season. Got cats!

I just saw that score a little bit ago and was like WTF?! Definitely didn't think Kansas would get beat by 30+. As usual look like Kentucky will have a strong team.

Branhammer

Established Member
kentucky_wildcats.jpg

Beat Kansas' asses yesterday!

GO CATS

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Horns playing Iowa tonight and only favored by 4. Must be something I don't know about Iowa. I'm thinking Horns by at least 10.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Texas with a great win over UConn today next up is Kentucky on Friday. Going to be a tough game but I think Texas is one of the only teams that can matchup with the Cats size.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
We take down Syracuse and the Big10 wins the Big10/ACC Challenge. Woot! After a miserable football season I'm looking forward to a good basketball one.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Texas should be blowing Kentucky out right now but their inability to shoot free throws and massive amounts of turnovers have kept Kentucky in this game. Both teams looked pretty bad in that first half.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Don't ask lol. Last year we started 6-4 with a loss to Charlotte and still went on to have a great season so it's not really a big deal, but good grief lol.

Yeah it's still early in the season and teams have to get their rhythm going and start firing on all cylinders.

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
Don't ask lol. Last year we started 6-4 with a loss to Charlotte and still went on to have a great season so it's not really a big deal, but good grief lol.

Ok so how 'bout now? NJIT then Eastern? A paltry 42 points against EMU.... Wow have they fallen. The B1G part of the schedule is going to be rough. All our big guys have Marino's mobility and Pettigrew's hands, and all our shooters are streaky as ****.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Ok so how 'bout now? NJIT then Eastern? A paltry 42 points against EMU.... Wow have they fallen. The B1G part of the schedule is going to be rough. All our big guys have Marino's mobility and Pettigrew's hands, and all our shooters are streaky as ****.

Give it time. Beilein is a fantastic developer of talent. This team is YOUNG. 2 juniors and 1 senior on the whole team and the senior hardly plays. It'll come.

HandBanana

Established Member
Kentucky almost got dropped by freaking Columbia. That UK offense is horrendous, very stifling D though and size galore. This is not even close to the Anthony Davis championship team of 2012 but I'd be surprised if they had more than 3 losses this year. Can't decide if I hate them more (almost entirely because of Calamari) or UNC, tough call.

GO DUKE!

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Kentucky almost got dropped by freaking Columbia. That UK offense is horrendous, very stifling D though and size galore. This is not even close to the Anthony Davis championship team of 2012 but I'd be surprised if they had more than 3 losses this year. Can't decide if I hate them more (almost entirely because of Calamari) or UNC, tough call.

GO DUKE!
Duke is a bunch of homos. Uk hasn't won by any less than double digits all year. Surprise me if they got beat honestly. I'm sure they will lose a few. But they are the best team in ncaa by a long shot

HandBanana

Established Member
Duke is a bunch of homos. Uk hasn't won by any less than double digits all year. Surprise me if they got beat honestly. I'm sure they will lose a few. But they are the best team in ncaa by a long shot

They'd have to have an effective offense to be the best team in the NCAA "by a long shot". Long shots are part of their problem. When they come across a team with some size down low that rebounds well, they're going to have problems. I just look forward to them falling short in the tourney again.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
They'd have to have an effective offense to be the best team in the NCAA "by a long shot". Long shots are part of their problem. When they come across a team with some size down low that rebounds well, they're going to have problems. I just look forward to them falling short in the tourney again.

So let me get this straight, you down Kentucky for beating Columbia by ten, but duke beats elon by 13 and they are far superior? Lol what a joke

Users who are viewing this thread