Official 2016 NCAA Football Thread

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The defensive player was clapping, making the center snap while Browning wasn't looking. Should have been a penalty and first down.

Not that it would have mattered, Washington looks like shit on offense. Thrown in the towel and start the Ohio state game early.
I agree I'm more interested in that game.

Washington isn't deep enough to compete for four quarters. Clemson or OSU may be. We will see!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Well I'm not a fan but hope OSU wins I think OSU and Bama would be a better match up. Would love to see Bama defeated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I agree I'm more interested in that game.

Well I'm not a fan but hope OSU wins I think OSU and Bama would be a better match up. Would love to see Bama defeated.

Clemson is going to get stomped. Should be a rematch between OSU and Penn state.

Jesus Washington's o line is ****ing awful

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Clemson is going to get stomped. Should be a rematch between OSU and Penn state.

Jesus Washington's o line is ****ing awful

Yeah I think Clemson is going to get schooled also. I agree with the OSU PSU rematch would be a better game. Yes Washington's O-line is terrible.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Hmm. Ohio state is looking pretty flimsy so far.

So far today or this year? This has been our routine all season for the most part. Our offense is pathetic, has been all year.

Sobering thought...Our offense vs. the Bama defense. Yikes!!!!!!!! LOL

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
So far today or this year? This has been our routine all season for the most part. Our offense is pathetic, has been all year.

Sobering thought...Our offense vs. the Bama defense. Yikes!!!!!!!! LOL

True, but I just thigh they would fair better against Clemsons defense than they have so far.

And yeah, after watching Bama tonight, that defense is going to make it hard for either Clemson or OSU to beat them

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Just when I thought our offensive coaches couldn't do any worse than they have games 1-12, they amaze me yet again! Wholesale firing on offense. Realtors should have a good spring in Columbus!

shb5007

Established Member
UM and OSU have COMBINED for 350 offensive yards in 7 quarters. 0 points against Clemson? Penn State deserved this shot. What a joke.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The Penn State offense is better than UM and OSU combined. What a joke.

PSU scored 10 points on us.

UM and OSU have COMBINED for 350 offensive yards in 7 quarters. 0 points against Clemson? Penn State deserved this shot. What a joke.

If the UM/OSU game is called properly OSU isn't in. The way it did play out OSU still shouldn't have been in. I agree.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
PSU scored 10 points on us.

If the UM/OSU game is called properly OSU isn't in. The way it did play out OSU still shouldn't have been in. I agree.

10 points at the first of the year. There's no denying that the latter half of the season, Penn really came into their own, finishing the season really strong. They deserved this shot, and I know I may be contradicting myself a bit, but damn, this is just sad to watch.

Edit: And it only gets sadder. Hahahahahahahahhaha

Users who are viewing this thread