Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It's been an odd year to say the least. The AFC North is garbage. AFC West is competitive and playing like the AFC North normally does with three good teams. Honestly to me Dallas is the most complete team in the NFC right now just wondering if they will **** it up in the playoffs. In the AFC I think the Raiders are the most complete team as of now jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Hard to say, here is my problem. Sure there are a lot of crap teams but some even in the top have a big struggle against some of the bottom teams. Also, a lot of those teams were either undefeated and looking like the real deal only to look avg weeks later and vice versa. Injuries happen that can drop a teams strength. The Cowboys are 8-1 and played early looking contenders, i’d say give em the #1 rank, they deserve it.

The good thing about NFL rankings is, it means absolutely nothing.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The good thing about NFL rankings is, it means absolutely nothing.
It gives you an idea of what teams will be in the playoffs but overall, I agree. That damn Giants winning the SB in 2011 craps on the rankings but its not the norm

scott_0

Established Member
as each week passes, ****ing Cowboys seem more and more legitimate smh

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
How long does Matt Stafford's arm have to be to keep pulling wins out of his ass?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Bengals piss me off defense showed up and kept the score low today and offense sucked a big D. Green is prolly out the rest of the season. Time to think about the off season and look for a new Kicker Nugent you suck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr2cam

Established Member
Really happy with how the hawks played today, hope the injury to Earl isn't serious, Wilson continues to make plays that just make me scratch my head, guy is a magician. Once Bennett comes back we will be ready for a good playoff run!

Branhammer

Established Member
It looks like Gase taught Tannehill how to play clutch football. That's three straight game-winning/tying drives for him now. Two on the road on the opposite side of the country.

Klay

Established Member
Man those Rams. Have the game the whole time until the very end. Sigh, oh well. Overall defense did play well.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
9-1.....
cage_bliss.gif

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
We got totally ****ed in this game. Hopkins was not out of bounds. How do you blow the whistle there? Then with us driving for the go ahead score they **** up not one but two spots in the same set of downs? Completely changed the game.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again, these refs are either poorly trained or on the take. With current video capability, those kind of things should not be missed.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
I didn't watch much of the game for various reasons. But what I did see was Texans offense looking OK, defense looking good, and the refs apparently having drank the Mexico City water.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, back to the Cowboys. Looking at their record, they have played 1 team that as of today has a winning record, 3 are at .500 and they rest are bottom dwellers. I want to see them play a good team and see what happens.

scott_0

Established Member
Ok, back to the Cowboys. Looking at their record, they have played 1 team that as of today has a winning record, 3 are at .500 and they rest are bottom dwellers. I want to see them play a good team and see what happens.
I think they're legit, that being said, they'll **** it up in playoffs I'm sure, Prescott ain't gonna sustain his high level of play into the playoffs, a rookie is rookie

Sent from my S7 Edge on Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread