Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I tell ya what Bengals better work out a deal with Burkhead that guy has talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
No matter what happens we're better than the Bears.
Everyone is better than the Bears, unless your team is the Brown or 9ers...

I might even become a Packers fan, because I sure as shit will not be spending a nickle of my money on anything affiliated with the Bears for years to come. I've had enough with them and the owners.

Branhammer

Established Member
Ouch. The fumbled killed Miami. They looked like they had no intention of trying to win in the first half and then at halftime Gase reminded them that there are still spots on the bench available to guys who don't want to play EVERY week. That loss doesn't hurt too much though. I'm just glad both teams came out without any major injuries. God knows the Dolphins can afford even one more injury.

Win or lose, I hope the Dolphins @ Steelers playoff game is a good one. As far as I'm concerned, my team has had a successful season and a really bright future.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like win or lose, the Lions will be in the playoffs. That will be a short run.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Too bad the Redskins lost. Takes all the drama out of Packers - Lions game.

Ouch. The fumbled killed Miami. They looked like they had no intention of trying to win in the first half and then at halftime Gase reminded them that there are still spots on the bench available to guys who don't want to play EVERY week. That loss doesn't hurt too much though. I'm just glad both teams came out without any major injuries. God knows the Dolphins can afford even one more injury.

Win or lose, I hope the Dolphins @ Steelers playoff game is a good one. As far as I'm concerned, my team has had a successful season and a really bright future.

Yeah, that fumble iced it. Looked like it was about to become a nail biter.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
New guy made quite an impression today.

michael-floyd-laid-out-tony-lippett-1.gif

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
F'ing Lions looked like shit. Waste of a wildcard team.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Everyone is better than the Bears, unless your team is the Brown or 9ers...

I might even become a Packers fan, because I sure as shit will not be spending a nickle of my money on anything affiliated with the Bears for years to come. I've had enough with them and the owners.

I'm sick of most the Packers operations too. I hope their "titletown district" goes right down the shitter. With the recent results of nfl popularity, its headed that way.
http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...District/bbe57f41-1de4-4c82-a4fb-a9298314bb26

Goodell and most the owners have destroyed the nfl.

Branhammer

Established Member
Looks like Vance Joseph might be a HC for someone next year. Possibly Denver. Not sure if that's a good move since he's only been Miami's DC for one season.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like Vance Joseph might be a HC for someone next year. Possibly Denver. Not sure if that's a good move since he's only been Miami's DC for one season.

And the defense set the record for most yards given up in franchise history.
Not pinning it all on him, as the defense was hit with injuries/poor prior GM moves, but it's not like he was error free either.

First time in a while I have both my teams in the postseason. Not really confident in the Dolphins going far, but I'm glad they made it. Baby steps. Just need to keep Ross away from free agency discussions.

scott_0

Established Member
Cowboys fans biting their nails, hoping Detroit and/or Green Bay win, they ain't trying to see the Giants a third time!

Sent from my S7 Edge on Tapatalk

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Cowboys fans biting their nails, hoping Detroit and/or Green Bay win, they ain't trying to see the Giants a third time!

Sent from my S7 Edge on Tapatalk
Not really. Very hard to beat a team 3 times in a season. I'd love for the Cowboys to get revenge on the Giants.

Users who are viewing this thread