Official 2017 NFL thread

scott_0

Established Member
God, you're ****ing dumb. I didn't comment on the hockey game he went to because he said it was fine. He said "could be different for a football game". So instead I chimed in agreeing that football is different, as well as baseball being different experience. Your dumb ass assumed I was saying the Bruins were baseball but I was actually just giving another example of a sport where philly fans are really shitty.
I'm the dumb one? lol just own it dude you thought the Bruins were a baseball team, no one even mentioned baseball at all what a dullard

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I'm the dumb one? lol just own it dude you thought the Bruins were a baseball team, no one even mentioned baseball at all what a dullard

No I didn't you dolt. I've been watching hockey since I was young. I still remember Brett Hull's stanley cup winning goal for Stars. I know the name of every team. You assumed and now you look stupid. Lol Just admit you assumed something you shouldn't have and it's good. We all screw up on here.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
No I didn't you dolt. I've been watching hockey since I was young. I still remember Brett Hull's stanley cup winning goal for Stars. I know the name of every team. You assumed and now you look stupid. Lol Just admit you assumed something you shouldn't have and it's good. We all screw up on here.

IN THE CREASE!!! I think Sabres fans are still bitter about that.

Branhammer

Established Member
Can Jay Cutler be benched now please? I don't often cheer for a team to injure someone else's QB, especially not the QB on my own team but....GO FALCONS DEFENSE!

Also, now we have assistant coaches being asked to resign (getting fired) for snorting blow on camera. I swear if Miami goes 8-8 after everything that's gone on this season, I'll consider that a successful year.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
We're finally getting two teams worth watching for the Thursday night game. Should be a good one.
Can Jay Cutler be benched now please? I don't often cheer for a team to injure someone else's QB, especially not the QB on my own team but....GO FALCONS DEFENSE!

Also, now we have assistant coaches being asked to resign (getting fired) for snorting blow on camera. I swear if Miami goes 8-8 after everything that's gone on this season, I'll consider that a successful year.

LMAO @ your first paragraph.

As for your second, how Miami is that? Not the team, the city? Scarface would be proud.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
DL9vZeKUEAEZayz.jpg

https://twitter.com/RMFifthCircuit/...io/iframe/twitter.min.html#918575373843091458
Looks like Zeke may be gone for 6 games.

Black Chip

Established Member
Good move Cam.
Cause a controversy.
Apologize.
Score a TD. Call camera man over, pull superman move.
Then say **** right into camera.
Great look dumbass.
Actually. "M Fer"

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
man the Eagles D is really doing work!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't call the guy a piece of shit, but he sure as hell is an arrogant **** though

I don't think he has any idea of the term "act like you've been there" either. Every big play/td/win he's running around celebrating like he got his first TD in pee wee football. He looks like a friggin idiot. That 2015 season run they had, it was embarssing just watching him.
Sorry, I just can't stand that arrogant p.o.s.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread