Official 2018-19 NHL thread

mysterio

Established Member
Mike Milbury said during Col - Bos game 1 that “Pasternak is a shadow of himself.” Completely agree. The guy doesn’t at all resemble the 40 goal scorer from the regular season.

He’s also constantly knocked off the puck, and is causing too many turnovers.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Mike Milbury said during Col - Bos game 1 that “Pasternak is a shadow of himself.” Completely agree. The guy doesn’t at all resemble the 40 goal scorer from the regular season.

He’s also constantly knocked off the puck, and is causing too many turnovers.

Yeah, he's been terrible. That whole line needs to get going but Pastrnak has been egregiously bad. Still a nice win for the B's. Coyle has come through so far in the playoffs after not doing hardly anything since the trade.

Big game 1 win. Hopefully they can go to Columbus up 2-0.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Total shit show from the Bruins. I didn't enjoy 1 second of this game. Never seen such a sloppy team just constantly turning the puck over for an entire game. Pastrnak literally did not possess the puck without turning it over.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Ben Bishop has given up more bad goals in these playoffs than every other goalie combined. At least in the games that I've seen and I've watched a lot of hockey. His suckness really cost his team tonight.

coposrv

Established Member
Another 50 something minutes so far. Nothing on the tape and sloppy turnovers.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Bruins aren't going to win another series being badly outplayed again. You got lucky against the Leafs but your luck is going to run out pretty quick living on that prayer.

Columbus gets another PP goal on a stupid, idiotic Marchand penalty. Same old story with him come playoffs.

mysterio

Established Member
Bruins aren't going to win another series being badly outplayed again. You got lucky against the Leafs but your luck is going to run out pretty quick living on that prayer.

Columbus gets another PP goal on a stupid, idiotic Marchand penalty. Same old story with him come playoffs.

What's worse than the top line not scoring? Not scoring, and taking stupid penalties. Plus they're running into a hot goalie.

5 games, 6 tops. Fire Sweeney. Yesterday.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
What's worse than the top line not scoring? Not scoring, and taking stupid penalties. Plus they're running into a hot goalie.

5 games, 6 tops. Fire Sweeney. Yesterday.

That line has been next to useless and if they don't score, they're haven't a chance in hell.

Bobovsky's been good but the Bruins aren't generating nearly enough scoring chances. They're really getting a knack for hitting posts too.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Lots of scoring chances in tonight's game. Especially for Columbus when the Bruins were on the power play. :rolleyes: Rask had probably his best game so far in the playoffs when they needed it the most so good for him.

Bruins seem to get pinned in their zone for what seems like hours at a time but they came out with a good 3rd period to close this one out.

Huge game 5 coming up Saturday.

mysterio

Established Member
Lots of scoring chances in tonight's game. Especially for Columbus when the Bruins were on the power play. :rolleyes: Rask had probably his best game so far in the playoffs when they needed it the most so good for him.

Bruins seem to get pinned in their zone for what seems like hours at a time but they came out with a good 3rd period to close this one out.

Huge game 5 coming up Saturday.

Most of them, especially that top line, redeemed themselves last night. But Marchand is still one of the biggest idiots in the league.

And that game should have been a shut out for Rask.

coposrv

Established Member
I should be looking ahead but come Bs. The cup is there. I want to see them in June

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Bruins did their best to try and let one slip away but changed their minds at the last minute.

Bruins defensemen were getting beat all over the place in the last 10 minutes along with unforced turnovers.

mysterio

Established Member
My heart and nerves can’t take too many more blown lead games like last night.

And wow does Chara look worn out.

Users who are viewing this thread