Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Where you been man? I missed you last year. Must've been busy I guess...
what's up old enemy/friend?? lol
Yeah, was working two full time jobs and didn't have time do s**t.
I knew you would know who that message was for. I actually didn't think the Gators had enough offense to beat Michigan like that, even though your LB didn't play. First OSU blew them out, then Florida....Smh.

That's why I never put too much stock into meaningless Bowl games. I was telling people that for years because I knew if the players in the SEC weren't playing for a NCG, they would play half-ass in those Bowl Games just going through the motions. But now key players aren't playing period because of injury.

I guess players learned from BOOBIE MILES...lol

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
The Gooners' QB.

Speaking of the Gooners, anyone associated with OU football, or likes OU football, is a cretin. Their marching band is full of cretins, and their fight song was written by a ******.
YOU KNOW THAT "CHRISTIANS" ACTUALLY CAME FROM THE WORD CRETINS RIGHT?? lol

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm back to looking towards a Clemson win.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I agree, but for God's sake, if you're gonna complain about Bama and Clemson, you better beat them when you get them on the field. UGA has choked twice when they had Bama on the ropes, so they need to shut their mouths. We (OSU) got dumped by Clemson back in 2016, but at least we beat Bama in 2014. If people are sick of Bama and Clemson, go beat them. Until then, sit back and watch.

And btw, I am a huge Buckeye homer (and will be in Pasadena on Tuesday for the Rose Bowl). The difference between Bama and everyone else is coaching, plain and simple. Bama doesn't get enough credit for being disciplined and being in the right place at the right time all the time. We have just as much talent as they do, but even the great Urban Meyer can't replicate what Saban is doing. As a matter of fact, we looked horribly inconsistent over the past 3 years. Saban has college football figured out, and I think they will blow the doors off of Clemson.

Oh, and how I LOVED the Gator win today. Hilarious!!!!!

And Notre Dame sucks...I saw that train wreck coming. However, I will say this...at least ND has student athletes. Their MLB is married, a grad student, graduated with a mech engineering degree from one of the greatest universities in the world, and had a 3.7 GPA. The dude from Clemson who got suspended for drugs can barely put together a coherent sentence. LOL

I agree about Notre Dame that was absolutely terrible and I’m a fan, ND will not get in again unless the playoff is expanded to 8 teams or they join a conference. Or most teams have a one loss and they don’t either way it is what it is. OSU I can see why they’re mad they didn’t get in, however UGA had two loses and couldn’t finish off Bama twice so I could give two ****s about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I agree, but for God's sake, if you're gonna complain about Bama and Clemson, you better beat them when you get them on the field. UGA has choked twice when they had Bama on the ropes, so they need to shut their mouths. We (OSU) got dumped by Clemson back in 2016, but at least we beat Bama in 2014. If people are sick of Bama and Clemson, go beat them. Until then, sit back and watch.

And btw, I am a huge Buckeye homer (and will be in Pasadena on Tuesday for the Rose Bowl). The difference between Bama and everyone else is coaching, plain and simple. Bama doesn't get enough credit for being disciplined and being in the right place at the right time all the time. We have just as much talent as they do, but even the great Urban Meyer can't replicate what Saban is doing. As a matter of fact, we looked horribly inconsistent over the past 3 years. Saban has college football figured out, and I think they will blow the doors off of Clemson.

Oh, and how I LOVED the Gator win today. Hilarious!!!!!

And Notre Dame sucks...I saw that train wreck coming. However, I will say this...at least ND has student athletes. Their MLB is married, a grad student, graduated with a mech engineering degree from one of the greatest universities in the world, and had a 3.7 GPA. The dude from Clemson who got suspended for drugs can barely put together a coherent sentence. LOL

I completely agree with the "to be the best, you have to beat the best" stuff. Georgia played a Bama team with Tua not being healthy. That showed last night. Bama has been the class of CFB since Satan showed up. Not a typo.
I definitely need to get out to a Rose Bowl some day. Way better than 30 with a chance of snow in Ohio.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
what's up old enemy/friend?? lol
Yeah, was working two full time jobs and didn't have time do s**t.
I knew you would know who that message was for. I actually didn't think the Gators had enough offense to beat Michigan like that, even though your LB didn't play. First OSU blew them out, then Florida....Smh.

That's why I never put too much stock into meaningless Bowl games. I was telling people that for years because I knew if the players in the SEC weren't playing for a NCG, they would play half-ass in those Bowl Games just going through the motions. But now key players aren't playing period because of injury.

I guess players learned from BOOBIE MILES...lol

I've been good just workin and livin!

Hell we had more than our LB out we had 5 players sit the game out. Still no excuse for how they played. Ever since that interception in the 3rd when it was still 13-10 they just mailed it in.

Poor Boobie!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Notre Dame screwed themselves for the foreseeable future

Yes sir, they have no hope of getting in the playoff again unless it’s expanded to 8 teams, there are a bunch of one loss teams, and they win out, join a conference. It really makes me think
kelly and Swarbick need to go. The first quarter was toe to toe after that game over. They had a month to prepare. Recruits aren’t going to want to come to ND after that.

Honestly at this point a lot of people may not like it maybe they should try to lure Meyer to South Bend.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Honestly at this point a lot of people may not like it maybe they should try to lure Meyer to South Bend.

Oh so he can grab his chest or head and say he has health issues for a third time. When either things don't go his way or another controversy pops up. Sorry there is so much better options out there for a long term and I stress long term Coach for ND out there.

Again when things was about to blow up in Florida good old Urban Legend done the grab the, I got health problems I want to spent time with my family get out of trouble card. And again when he didn't fire his wife beater best friend Zach Smith like he should of in 2016 it had to fall on the OSU administration right before the 2018 season to do it for him. And he would do it again if given the chance as he does not know how to follow through, only knows how to ride the wave when everything goes right, never goes and finishes when things start to get tough.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Oh so he can grab his chest or head and say he has health issues for a third time. When either things don't go his way or another controversy pops up. Sorry there is so much better options out there for a long term and I stress long term Coach for ND out there.

Again when things was about to blow up in Florida good old Urban Legend done the grab the, I got health problems I want to spent time with my family get out of trouble card. And again when he didn't fire his wife beater best friend Zach Smith like he should of in 2016 it had to fall on the OSU administration right before the 2018 season to do it for him. And he would do it again if given the chance as he does not know how to follow through, only knows how to ride the wave when everything goes right, never goes and finishes when things start to get tough.

I know just sour about the game and Kelly isn’t the answer I don’t think.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Goodbye Urban Legend Meyer, just pick up your last paycheck and leave Columbus for good. And oh yeah

You didn't score one point in the 4th quarter you bum and you didn't cover the touchdown the bookies said you was favored by either.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Screenshot_20190101-160509_1.png

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Goodbye Urban Legend Meyer, just pick up your last paycheck and leave Columbus for good. And oh yeah

You didn't score one point in the 4th quarter you bum and you didn't cover the touchdown the bookies said you was favored by either.

It's always nice to read comments from cry babies. Last time I checked OSU just won. Wasnt a great finish, but they won. Its were favored by, not was favored by. Talking shit and cant even figure out simple English. Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread