Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
can someone please tell me how, in the middle of a ****ing tackle, mid ****ing air, you're supposed to stop and not hit a sliding QB??!!?!? its ****ing stupid.... ****ing pussies... Refs must have some money on the game..

TOUCHDOWN refs

Last edited:

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
can someone please tell me how, in the middle of a ****ing tackle, mid ****ing air, you're supposed to stop and not hit a sliding QB??!!?!? its ****ing stupid.... ****ing pussies... Refs must have some money on the game..

TOUCHDOWN refs
Stop whining, you won.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Got charged like your mascot. Lol Get rekt!
Uga got out of the way of the bull. The team was trampled. Great display of sportsmanship at the end. Nothing like several ejected players that are sore winners.

Oh well, bring on next season.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
UGA and other SEC teams lose their bowl game = bowl games don't matter; its hard to get up for a glorified exhibition game.

SEC teams win bowl games and ride Bama's coattails: It just means more! We're the greatest.

Just got back from the Rose Bowl. Has anyone been in a stadium when a Stealth Bomber flies over? Most incredible thing I have seen in some time. My daughter (age 10) turned to my wife and said "what was that thing?!?!" Really nuts to see that...very cool.

Ohio Against the World; that's all I gotta say. You can hate all you want. Who's the pussy whining about not covering the spread? Here's an idea...don't be a degenerate. Most of us watch college football for the love of it, not because we are blowing our kids' college funds on parlays. LOL

GO BUCKS!

Rose Bowl Champs!

62-39 (that one is for you, Sinister)

utlong31

Established Member
Hook Em Horns! I saw more ejections in the bowl games for targeting than the entire season. Some really bad calls in all the games that replay upheld. I understand that they are trying to protect players but it was out of control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Bevo charging the UGA mascot was AWESOME.

Ever stand next to a Longhorn? Thirty years ago (32 actually) you could just walk into Texas Longhorns stadium and look around. I doubt it is like that today. For whatever reason, my father knew a man who owned a farm with this kind of cattle and they were like standing next to a 1980's Caprice station wagon.

Coiled03

Established Member
Just got back from the Rose Bowl. Has anyone been in a stadium when a Stealth Bomber flies over? Most incredible thing I have seen in some time.

I've been at a race track where a Stealth Bomber has flown over, several times. It's pretty awesome for sure.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
62-39 (that one is for you, Sinister)

I'm not even mad, we deserve any shit talk we get on it.

Ever stand next to a Longhorn? Thirty years ago (32 actually) you could just walk into Texas Longhorns stadium and look around. I doubt it is like that today. For whatever reason, my father knew a man who owned a farm with this kind of cattle and they were like standing next to a 1980's Caprice station wagon.

Of course. I'm from TX I used to ride one to school.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
For the remainder of the college football season I am a Clemson fan. I'm a fan of anyone playing against Bama.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member

Yup . I used to raise them on my farm.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
So, if you are a team that feels snubbed by being left out, shouldn't you want to prove that you deserved to be there by winning? Texas came out swinging and Goergia tried to be more physical, but that didnt seem to be enough. Especially since it seemed like Texas had the hard hitting and physicality in their favor.
Can both teams in Monday nights game lose?
Either way, they both took care of business and deserve to be in the game. I'd rather see Clemson win, but I wont be too worried if they dont.
As long as the winner covers the spread.... ;)

Coiled03

Established Member

TOUCHDOWN refs

I suppose the first course of action would be not to initiate a tackle when the QB has given himself up via sliding. But, what do I know....

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
I've been good just workin and livin!

Hell we had more than our LB out we had 5 players sit the game out. Still no excuse for how they played. Ever since that interception in the 3rd when it was still 13-10 they just mailed it in.

Poor Boobie!
I hear ya man.

Yeah, I see more and more players if not sitting out completely, then just playing Half-Ass. If the star LB isn't playing and he's the leader of the defense, then you're pretty much screwed. I think those Bowl games have some of the best Point Shavers ever...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread