Official 2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Good move by the Pats unloading Cooks for a first. 0% chance they were going to re-sign him.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
dez bryant, cut:

DarVmfmW0AA6uDd.jpg

words is dez left the meeting saying he'll see the cowboys twice this year.

skins?

giants?

where does he sign? my sleeper is the seahawks.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Lmfao at the Browns. Shoulda took Barkley 1st QB with next pick. Johnny number 2 her they come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
It's kind of like the rich father who keeps buying his kid a new car. Kid crashes it and the Dad just buys him another one. Browns ownership keeps handing the keys over to the retards and they keep crashing the car.

I wonder if there is an award for most 1st round picks in a row?

Coiled03

Established Member
You have to put effort into being as dumb as the Browns are. It's almost like they sit around and ask themselves, "what's the worst possible pick we could make?"

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
i'm just happy the giants did not get nelson. eff that noise of potentially having a mauler on their offensive line which will be a pita for a decade.

glad they took barkley who'll be much easier to deal with knowing who the giants will throw in front of him to block.

also, the eagles trading with the ravens, making sure the giants could not target jackson... while adding a 2nd in next year's draft.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lmfao at the Browns. Shoulda took Barkley 1st QB with next pick. Johnny number 2 her they come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

more like Johnny-Lite off the field...and also a better QB, but none of that matters as the Browns are the Kiss of Death for any QB. Tom Brady in his prime wouldn't have made a difference there. The team should move to Canada and try their luck in the CFL.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
You know, to be quite honest, I'm cheering for the Browns to win it all. Kind of like when you cheer at the special Olympics. You want everyone to do well, but you know in regular competition, they'd get annihilated.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
philly, jumping in FRONT of dallas... to take a TE which dallas needs cause witten retired... named dallas... in dallas. LUUUUUUUUUUUUL

also, david akers...

well played.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
philly, jumping in FRONT of dallas... to take a TE which dallas needs cause witten retired... named dallas... in dallas. LUUUUUUUUUUUUL

also, david akers...

well played.
A kicker talking shit. LOL! A kicker that never won the eagles a SB even bigger LOL. He tried to copy Drew Pearson and failed miserably. Sounds like a little kid yelling.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
A kicker talking shit. LOL! A kicker that never won the eagles a SB even bigger LOL. He tried to copy Drew Pearson and failed miserably. Sounds like a little kid yelling.

7e4.jpg

yes, philly had a kicker that never won a superbowl troll dallas. you make fun of it, i look at it as dallas didn't deserve better.

colin450

Established Member
Lol who is that moron saying Philly is the City of Champions? A college basketball team 20 miles from Philly wins a championship after the Eagles win the SB and they're the City of Champions?

Users who are viewing this thread