Official 2019 College Thread SEC Sucks!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well it’s about that time again fellas college football is right around the corner and ready to start. Piss on the SEC! Go Irish! Ready for another beat down on Michigan in the outhouse. It was a good game last year ready for another Notre Dame win over Michigan. @Sinister04L

b3e7accd09a7da5554e2a07c750bc545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Just happy the Faker is out at OSU, now we get to see if his replacement is a collage caliber couch or not.

I always said when Urban legend Meyer was gone I would return back to OSU, as what he pulled at Florida should of been called out but wasn't

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
For God's sake, that team ain't beating OSU this year. We have the much better roster, better coaches, and we focus on the rivalry. Their arrogance is our greatest weapon. @Sinister04L

Notre Dame will lose 2-3 games.

ACC: Clemson will make the playoffs because even the PAC12 is better than the ACC.

SEC: Bama will rule the SEC once again...sorry UGA, keep dreamin' of Herschel Walker coming out of retirement because you guys cannot get over the hump.

Big12: OU will once again win the Big12 but won't win a playoff game. Jalen Hurts is a high quality QB and will win them games, but he isn't a game breaker like Baker or Kyler. Texas lost a ton on defense. I don't see them winning the conference.

Bi1G: Nebraska is not back...YET. They will be juiced for us in Lincoln and I'm sure it will be a night game. We are prime time so everyone wants to play us in prime time. Watch out for Penn State. They won't win the East but they are talented and better than Jimmy's boys in AA. But we continue to be the class of the B1G.

PAC12: Toss up between Washington and Oregon. Best two QBs in the conference.

All I know is we are stomping the rival on Thanksgiving weekend.

Teams with inside track to playoffs: OU, OSU, Bama, Clemson, UGA
Teams with outside shot: LSU, Florida, Washington, Oregon

GO BUCKS!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
For God's sake, that team ain't beating OSU this year. We have the much better roster, better coaches, and we focus on the rivalry. Their arrogance is our greatest weapon. @Sinister04L

ACC: Clemson will make the playoffs because even the PAC12 is better than the ACC.

SEC: Bama will rule the SEC once again...sorry UGA, keep dreamin' of Herschel Walker coming out of retirement because you guys cannot get over the hump.

Big12: OU will once again win the Big12 but won't win a playoff game. Jalen Hurts is a high quality QB and will win them games, but he isn't a game breaker like Baker or Kyler. Texas lost a ton on defense. I don't see them winning the conference.

Bi1G: Nebraska is not back...YET. They will be juiced for us in Lincoln and I'm sure it will be a night game. We are prime time so everyone wants to play us in prime time. Watch out for Penn State. They won't win the East but they are talented and better than Jimmy's boys in AA. But we continue to be the class of the B1G.

GO BUCKS!

I don’t think ND will lose more than two. But the one game that worries me is UGA at there house. But we will see.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

GO BUCKS!

You're not stomping shit on Thanksgiving unless you throw a tantrum after taking that L! As for PSU being better than us, LOL. We beat the shit out of them last year and they're not going to be much better this year so I don't know where you get that nonsense from.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
You're not stomping shit on Thanksgiving unless you throw a tantrum after taking that L! As for PSU being better than us, LOL. We beat the shit out of them last year and they're not going to be much better this year so I don't know where you get that nonsense from.
Seriously, they don’t have a chance, just like we didn’t when we had Cooper. It’s gonna be ugly...again. Lol

Florida’s d-line was lights out last night, but their offense still stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Seriously, they don’t have a chance, just like we didn’t when we had Cooper. It’s gonna be ugly...again. Lol

Florida’s d-line was lights out last night, but their offense still stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

You think the new coach will step in and do what Meyer was doing? Honest question.

Yeah UF had like 10 sacks and they STILL should've lost lol. No way they handle business against the tougher SEC teams IMO.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
You think the new coach will step in and do what Meyer was doing? Honest question.

Yeah UF had like 10 sacks and they STILL should've lost lol. No way they handle business against the tougher SEC teams IMO.

I think we will be better with a hungry, young coach. Meyer was a distraction last year. He was a great coach, but he was a loyal to a fault. Plus, all of the support staff (S&C coach, quality control, etc.) are still there. I fully expect us to not miss a beat. Ryan Day is the real deal.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
If TTUN doesn’t beat OSU this year I’d almost guarantee Harbaugh will be canned. Also as far as Meyer goes once USC tanks this year I’m guessing that will be his next spot once the heat has finally cooled off after this announcing gig.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I think we will be better with a hungry, young coach. Meyer was a distraction last year. He was a great coach, but he was a loyal to a fault. Plus, all of the support staff (S&C coach, quality control, etc.) are still there. I fully expect us to not miss a beat. Ryan Day is the real deal.

It'll be interesting to see. I mean I know at least one loss is coming your way. :)

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
It'll be interesting to see. I mean I know at least one loss is coming your way. :)

Stop sniffing paint fumes.

I just can't get enough of the ESPN hype for Tua/Lawrence and Bama/Clemson. Please ESPN, give me more!!! LOL

Circle jerk commence in 3...2...1

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I gotta find a place to watch my Irish Monday night. I cut the cord and don’t have ESPN. I get NBC and most of there games are on there. Not this one however. That said Go Irish!

Users who are viewing this thread