Official 2019 NFL Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
nc_oc=AQmGPEKdFfCG0DCl7PpJINnmoSpvIdB7OgxLUt_rjt-2lCiPa59zvl2ZG0brgJSTf1c&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The guy in the grey was punked. The two black guys in the back sum up how badly he was punked. My hat tips to them.

coposrv

Established Member
Just a ****ing stupid Muffed punt and a silly dumb pick 6 by stidham away from another defensive ass kicking. Pats defense hasn’t let up a touchdown since last years afc championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Just a ****ing stupid Muffed punt and a silly dumb pick 6 by stidham away from another defensive ass kicking. Pats defense hasn’t let up a touchdown since last years afc championship game.

Pats defense has only given up 6 points going back to last years SB. Now having said that their first 3 opponents this year are a combined 0-9.
Offense sputtered for most of the game today after their first 3 possessions. Edelman injury didn't look good.
@ Bills next week will be a better test.

coposrv

Established Member
Pats defense has only given up 6 points going back to last years SB. Now having said that their first 3 opponents this year are a combined 0-9.
Offense sputtered for most of the game today after their first 3 possessions. Edelman injury didn't look good.

Yup. The offense was stalling. The Bills should be taken seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

That will be a good game. Bills defense looks good. There QB doesn’t look to hateful. I’m surprised they don’t flex and move it to Monday night. Seeing as next Monday night will be a shit show. My Bengals and the Steelers both 0-3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coposrv

Established Member
That will be a good game. Bills defense looks good. There QB doesn’t look to hateful. I’m surprised they don’t flex and move it to Monday night. Seeing as next Monday night will be a shit show. My Bengals and the Steelers both 0-3

They only flex games after week 5 and they don’t touch Monday night. Only Sunday afternoon games can be flexed into only Sunday night.

coposrv

Established Member

They only flex games after week 5 and they don’t touch Monday night. Only Sunday afternoon games can be flexed into only Sunday night.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
man my broncos suck bad. its going to be a long season.

Actually cowboys look pretty solid i think. Good ball handling.

Users who are viewing this thread