Official 2020 college football thread who's winning it all if we get a playoff

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I hear the same thing for Clemson's QB where i live, Lol. I will say Fields looked good Saturday

Fields isn't a pussy who fakes injuries when he gets roughed up a little. He's a gamer.

Fields was stellar, their D needs to come around

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

They played well. Hard to defend a sandlot offense that consists of 5900 QB runs and only 1 pass over 10 yards. Nebraska's goal was to lose better, so instead of losing 66-0 they played backyard football to only get beat 52-17.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Man you must really hate us and Trevor to be name calling like that, it’s okay we know we live rent free in y’alls head.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TL is one of the best. The fact remains that he took a legal stick from Wade and played it like it was a dirty hit. Refs decided to review it (wasn't even called targeting on the field) and because it was TL they called targeting. Either TL is a faker or he ain't a real dude because he was on the ground sucking wind like a bitch. Be a big boy about it. Either way you slice it, TL got the call like its the NBA, he either flopped or got a superstar's call (like Jordan, LeBron, etc.).

Clemson doesn't live rent free in anyone's head. LOL You gotta do better than a few years of good football to do that. While we're on the topic (of living rent free in someone's head) I don't understand Notre Dame. Everyone hates them, but they suck. So technically, they are living rent free even though they never beat anyone (Clemson, OSU, Bama, etc.).

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
TL is one of the best. The fact remains that he took a legal stick from Wade and played it like it was a dirty hit. Refs decided to review it (wasn't even called targeting on the field) and because it was TL they called targeting. Either TL is a faker or he ain't a real dude because he was on the ground sucking wind like a bitch. Be a big boy about it. Either way you slice it, TL got the call like its the NBA, he either flopped or got a superstar's call (like Jordan, LeBron, etc.).

Clemson doesn't live rent free in anyone's head. LOL You gotta do better than a few years of good football to do that. While we're on the topic (of living rent free in someone's head) I don't understand Notre Dame. Everyone hates them, but they suck. So technically, they are living rent free even though they never beat anyone (Clemson, OSU, Bama, etc.).

Obviously living rent free in your head. While they haven’t won a natty as of recent they win. I didn’t agree with them going up a slot after choking against Louisville they dropped one this week after laying the smack down on Pitt probably the same caliber team as Nebraska. Go Irish !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Obviously living rent free in your head. While they haven’t won a natty as of recent they win. I didn’t agree with them going up a slot after choking against Louisville they dropped one this week after laying the smack down on Pitt probably the same caliber team as Nebraska. Go Irish !

Not living rent free in my head but a lot of people in general "hate" ND yet they have had very little real success in the past 30 years. You live in Ohio so I'm sure you get it. A lot of people there hate ND yet they have posed no real threat to OSU. My dad hated ND and I just didn't understand because they were never really a threat to us. We never played them and when we did (twice in the 1990's and twice in bowl games in the past 15 years) we won every time. Maybe that is why people don't like them even though they haven't been nationally successful recently...because they still get credit even though they are not the same current pedigree as OSU, Clemson, etc. FWIW I went to ND for a game once and absolutely LOVED it, so no problems with me. College football is better when ND is good, and the lore of ND and their place in the sport is cemented just as much as OSU, Bama, etc. Maybe that is why there is hate.

As far as TL is concerned, maybe calling him a bitch was over dramatic. LOL I just feel like OSU got swindled big time between that call (Wade was the anchor that our defense revolved around last year) and the fumble/scoop/score that was magically overturned. It doesn't matter if we were playing Clemson or the Dallas Cowboys, I'd be bitter because we didn't get a fair shake. TL is the real deal.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not living rent free in my head but a lot of people in general "hate" ND yet they have had very little real success in the past 30 years. You live in Ohio so I'm sure you get it. A lot of people there hate ND yet they have posed no real threat to OSU. My dad hated ND and I just didn't understand because they were never really a threat to us. We never played them and when we did (twice in the 1990's and twice in bowl games in the past 15 years) we won every time. Maybe that is why people don't like them even though they haven't been nationally successful recently...because they still get credit even though they are not the same current pedigree as OSU, Clemson, etc. FWIW I went to ND for a game once and absolutely LOVED it, so no problems with me. College football is better when ND is good, and the lore of ND and their place in the sport is cemented just as much as OSU, Bama, etc. Maybe that is why there is hate.

As far as TL is concerned, maybe calling him a bitch was over dramatic. LOL I just feel like OSU got swindled big time between that call (Wade was the anchor that our defense revolved around last year) and the fumble/scoop/score that was magically overturned. It doesn't matter if we were playing Clemson or the Dallas Cowboys, I'd be bitter because we didn't get a fair shake. TL is the real deal.

Understandable, trust me it’s frustrating they haven’t won a natty since 88 when I was 2. My whole family except my Dad are Notre Dame fans my Uncle is an alumni didn’t play football. Dad is a OSU fan he doesn’t dislike Notre Dame but doesn’t root for them.

I wish Notre Dame woulda joined a conference years ago. While they have been more relevant in recent years I don’t see Kelly getting it done to the next step unfortunately he never had the team prepared for big games then blames the players. You aren’t kidding about the experience in South Bend it’s awesome. When they play in a few years I wouldn’t mind going to the Shoe although I’m not sure how they treat visiting fans. I just love college football more than pro football because of all the bs the NFL has had as of late. Good luck to your Buckeyes.

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member

I’d quote your last response but not sure how to multi quote on the app.

Look I’m not a big fan of the way they’re using the targeting call in general. Lot of gray area with too many blind refs so I get the frustration. I call bad calls whether they help us or hurt us.

You can’t tell me that hit didn’t hurt. I get wanting him to pop back up and brush it off. He is tough and has taken hits and given them. After rewatching it, how he goes down and the landing probably shook him up for a second and looks like banged up his arm a bit. Definitely understandable, calling him a bitch and a pussy? Way too far.

In that instance it was helmet to helmet but he did brace for impact. Seems like the refs called it on the dipping the head and leading with the crown of the helmet.

Established Member
Same here bud I sure hope Notre Dame can at least keep up this time. It’s a shame the stadium will be empty.

Yeah the empty stadium is weird, I’ve been to one home game and it didn’t feel right without the deafening noise. It’ll be in y’all’s house so we’ll see what happens.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=vonarXPzOQUAX-eOpQs&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yeah the empty stadium is weird, I’ve been to one home game and it didn’t feel right without the deafening noise. It’ll be in y’all’s house so we’ll see what happens.

Hope Lawerence can play. I would rather them play with him than a back up.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Wow blatant defensive pass interference Dabo wines then they pick up the flag and say no interference bullshit.

Established Member
@BlksvtCobra01

I should probably wait till the morning to say something for various reasons. Y’all deserved to win the game. We had a horrible first half, came back second and defense never showed up. Props to y’all. Y’all played great football Would love for a rematch.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
@BlksvtCobra01

I should probably wait till the morning to say something for various reasons. Y’all deserved to win the game. We had a horrible first half, came back second and defense never showed up. Props to y’all. Y’all played great football Would love for a rematch.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Thanks bud I didn’t know you guys had a few out on defense. That qb I can’t pronounce the name so I’ll say DJ will be good when Lawerence goes in the draft. I’m hoping for another rematch in the ACC championship. I really thought for a little Notre Dame was done two missed opportunities then Ian Book fumbled.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
ND had the luck of the Irish though because Clemson made many mistakes that gave points to ND. The rematch should be in the ACC championship game if ND does not fall down. They have a few tough games remaining.

Obviously Alabama will go to no.1 but ND by beating Clemson should jump OSU to be ranked 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread