Official 2020 NFL Thread

kaz109

Established Member
My Steelers are falling fast!!! The horrible offense will fix itself but all the defensive players we have lost could be what gets us an early exit

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
When Brady left NE I was really rooting against him because I thought he was finished and was being selfish but what this season showed me was Brady still has a lot to give and he was the one who built Belichick's legacy and not the other way around.
If he ever had the kind of talent around him he has in Tampa when he was in his prime in NE, the Pats would have probably doubled their SB count. Instead Belichick surrounded him with mediocre talent for 20 years and he still took them to 9 SB's and at 43 is 1 win away from going to another and now I'm rooting for him more than ever. The guy is truly the GOAT.

02931985_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=StujjQOGiYYAX_W619C&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.jpg

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
no doubt, if this guy makes it to another super bowl this year he can truly be considered like a god walking among mere mortals. lol

14 conference championship games in 21 years in the league? fuggedaboudit

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Matthew Stafford getting traded. I'm glad he will get a chance to go somewhere that he can lead a team to the Superbowl. Poor guy has given his all for Detroit, but management couldn't run a lemonaid stand.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Matthew Stafford getting traded. I'm glad he will get a chance to go somewhere that he can lead a team to the Superbowl. Poor guy has given his all for Detroit, but management couldn't run a lemonaid stand.

I've always liked that kid. Hopefully he has the stuff to get it done.

colin450

Established Member
Just cashing in on some receipts.

Hi Tom

Happy retirement mother ******

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Happy retirement?

The worst part about winning the Super Bowl is your team most likely won't repeat. Not their year. I don't think Brady is done, he can win another one with a stacked team. Just don't know if that will be with the Patriots. No chance he goes out like that.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Big credit to me.

Possible last game for TB12 and last play is a pick 6.... lmao
emoji23.png
emoji1596.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao indeed

I'll remember him every time I hear Eli Manning's Name...

Pick 6 last play was perfect Karma

Karma lol

He's ignoring the fact that he's in decline. Going to be like Favre, flashes of his old self but just not enough left.

Not enough left. Sad.

Who's going to have the worse time finishing their career:

Tom Brady in Tampa

Or...

Aaron Hernandez in jail

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Oh man.

I don't see a good result for Tampa. Tom has been in one system his whole career. Who's going to change, Tom or the rest of the team?

Brady is a system QB.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
As a life long Bucs fan, it pains me to see and hear how this is all Tom Brady. It also pains me to have scumbag Boston fans now jumping on the bandwagon because their team is trash.

We were 7-9 last year. 7 of our 9 losses were by 7 points or less. 3 of those were decided in the 4th quarter or OT literally on Pick 6’s. Our crab leg stealing, Former QB threw 30 interceptions (NFL record) and had countless fumbles. If he had 10 less turnovers and literally didn’t give the ball away in crunch time we would have had made the playoffs.

Even “No risk it, no biscuit” Arians said last yr, he could win with any QB that didn’t give the ball away 35+ times. Winston led the NFL in turnovers the last 4 yrs. Brady threw an interception on 3 straight possessions in the 3rd quarter and the defense bailed him out. The media glosses over it and fawns over him as if he won the game himself. I’m actually close to rooting against my own team due to the narrative attached to it. Never in my life have I thought I’d be saying that after all the shit years I’ve endured over 30yrs of being a Bucs fan.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
As a life long Bucs fan, it pains me to see and hear how this is all Tom Brady. It also pains me to have scumbag Boston fans now jumping on the bandwagon because their team is trash.

We were 7-9 last year. 7 of our 9 losses were by 7 points or less. 3 of those were decided in the 4th quarter or OT literally on Pick 6’s. Our crab leg stealing, Former QB threw 30 interceptions (NFL record) and had countless fumbles. If he had 10 less turnovers and literally didn’t give the ball away in crunch time we would have had made the playoffs.

Even “No risk it, no biscuit” Arians said last yr, he could win with any QB that didn’t give the ball away 35+ times. Winston led the NFL in turnovers the last 4 yrs. Brady threw an interception on 3 straight possessions in the 3rd quarter and the defense bailed him out. The media glosses over it and fawns over him as if he won the game himself. I’m actually close to rooting against my own team due to the narrative attached to it. Never in my life have I thought I’d be saying that after all the shit years I’ve endured over 30yrs of being a Bucs fan.

Brady inherited a talented team for sure but he was what they were missing to get over the top. The guy just knows how to win. Do I think they will beat the Chiefs, no but I certainly wouldn't bet against him.
As for the defense, they have a good front 7 but your secondary blows imo. And as far as Pats fans jumping on the bandwagon, speaking for myself I couldn't care less about the Bucs. I'm strictly rooting for Brady and I'm sure there are many others who feel the same.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Brady inherited a talented team for sure but he was what they were missing to get over the top. The guy just knows how to win. Do I think they will beat the Chiefs, no but I certainly wouldn't bet against him.
As for the defense, they have a good front 7 but your secondary blows imo. And as far as Pats fans jumping on the bandwagon, speaking for myself I couldn't care less about the Bucs. I'm strictly rooting for Brady and I'm sure there are many others who feel the same.
The secondary statement is not an opinion, that’s a fact. Our best player is a rookie (missed the NFC Championship game.)

My statement about “Boston” fans came from my working in Maine for the past 22 months (So glad to be back home), which is diehard Boston sports country as they have no teams of their own. Everyone I knew there was trashing Brady saying he’s done, **** him we didn’t want him anyway, we can win with anyone at QB blah blah. To the point during last season they were hoping he would leave as “he is no longer the same” and the reason they were unsuccessful. Some of those same douchebags are sporting Tampa Tom jerseys now.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
The secondary statement is not an opinion, that’s a fact. Our best player is a rookie (missed the NFC Championship game.)

My statement about “Boston” fans came from my working in Maine for the past 22 months (So glad to be back home), which is diehard Boston sports country as they have no teams of their own. Everyone I knew there was trashing Brady saying he’s done, **** him we didn’t want him anyway, we can win with anyone at QB blah blah. To the point during last season they were hoping he would leave as “he is no longer the same” and the reason they were unsuccessful. Some of those same douchebags are sporting Tampa Tom jerseys now.

I'll be honest. I was one of the people who said Brady was done and at first I was rooting against him in Tampa. I even talked about this in an earlier post, but as the season went on I realized while he is certainly past his prime, he was not "done" and it was that Belichick surrounded him with absolute garbage his last couple of years with the Pats and he still managed to at least get the Pats into the playoffs.
So my conclusion after watching this season play out is Brady is the reason for Patriots success the last 20 years, not Belichick. Go Bucs!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread