Official 2023 College Football Season thread

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
All teams do something similar.
Thank You.....cuz everyone knows it too! BTW.......its embarrassing as a fan and shame on the program. They should of been penalized and were. Jim paid the price. Just didnt want to see the kids pay for it. GO BLUE!

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is Michigan being persecuted for doing what everyone else is doing?
Or is Michigan doing stuff that nobody else is doing?
JH is a fake. Always has been. Can not stand on his own merits. Has to pretend to be someone else.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
A lot more teams have done this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These coaches get the signs and share them with other teams. People act like this is sacrilege, it's not. Just wait until all the info comes out on what teams have been doing. Talk about a can of worms. It'll make a bunch of goons with cellphones look like child's play.

And again, it has nothing to do with signs. The NCAA doesn't give a shit about signs.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I hope with all my heart that Michigan loses to Iowa.
As long as Jim H is coach, they can go pound sand.
F' those cheaters.

Show me on the doll where he touched you. Since the story broke:

5-0
2 wins vs top 10 teams
Outscored opponents 175-76
Big10 East Champs and soon to be Big10 Champs.

They don't need no stinkin signs.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
i guess it was Bama's time, These 2 teams seem to constantly have a insane ending against each other.
Bama's a dangerous team playing with a chip on there shoulder. They feel disrespected! I think there going to take out Georgia in the SEC championship game

beau t

Established Member
Bama's a dangerous team playing with a chip on there shoulder. They feel disrespected! I think there going to take out Georgia in the SEC championship game
It wouldn't be the first time thats happen lol, hopefully Kirby has a great game plan for them.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
It wouldn't be the first time thats happen lol, hopefully Kirby has a great game plan for them.
I really believe the tide is gonna win the SEC Championship. Georgia has not been tested all year.I think whatever 4 teams end up in the final, its definetly going to be one helluva championship. No one team is guaranteed the Championship this year....no one.

beau t

Established Member
I really believe the tide is gonna win the SEC Championship. Georgia has not been tested all year.I think whatever 4 teams end up in the final, its definetly going to be one helluva championship.
If they don't play D better than they did tonight against GT its going to be a long game.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
OSU lost more than Michigan won that game. I just enjoy the class in which Michigan and its fans conduct themselves...LOL Damn Walmart hillbillies. Seriously, it is laughable.

I did not end up betting Michigan ML; would have doubled my money but oh well. And I still wish I placed some money on Bama to win the Natty after they lost to Texas. I wonder what the odds were. I'm kicking myself!

So it looks like the playoffs will be:
Michigan
SEC Champ (most likely UGA)
PAC Champ (Oregon or Washington)
Texas if they win next week

It gets really sticky if Texas loses...not sure what happens then. I'm happy the PAC game is here in Vegas on Friday. I plan to attend with my son. We go every year. Should be a great one!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
OSU lost more than Michigan won that game. I just enjoy the class in which Michigan and its fans conduct themselves...LOL Damn Walmart hillbillies. Seriously, it is laughable.

I did not end up betting Michigan ML; would have doubled my money but oh well. And I still wish I placed some money on Bama to win the Natty after they lost to Texas. I wonder what the odds were. I'm kicking myself!

So it looks like the playoffs will be:
Michigan
SEC Champ (most likely UGA)
PAC Champ (Oregon or Washington)
Texas if they win next week

It gets really sticky if Texas loses...not sure what happens then. I'm happy the PAC game is here in Vegas on Friday. I plan to attend with my son. We go every year. Should be a great one!

Ooops. I forgot about FSU. Next week is going to be interesting. If FSU wins they are in and Texas would be out…I think. ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If GA played their worst game of the season and Bama played their best. But doubtful...I just hope it's a close game. GA has something to hold on to and I doubt Alambama feels they have something to gain with the same passion.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
If GA played their worst game of the season and Bama played their best. But doubtful...I just hope it's a close game. GA has something to hold on to and I doubt Alambama feels they have something to gain with the same passion.
It should be a good game. GA is not battle tested.......they struggled against lowly Geogia Tech.

Users who are viewing this thread