Official Black Ops 2 - (PC version)

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Since I've seen 360 and PS3 threads for this figured we should have a PC one aswell.

Steam Account = [email protected] (yes one of the first cars i liked were Honda Preludes)

I haven't got to play yet due to Steam pwning me with the 3am launch time that i thought was going to be 3 hours sooner.

I'll be on tonight by 8:30pm eastern time
:beer:

Last edited:

crew_dawg16

Established Member
My Steam ID is crewdawg16. I'll be playing for a few hours tonight with another friend but feel free to send friend request.

mifordman

Established Member
steam id = Mega Horse.

i have played a few and........well im terrible at this one. MW3 was cake for me...this not so much

Last edited:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
up to lvl 20 now i think. i've been having a ton of fun so far, especially the 24/7 nuketown 2025.

ZFan88

Established Member
Anyone receive Mass Effect 2 instead of Black Ops Disc 2?

Lol I heard that happened to a lot of people. Luckily you can still use your code in steam. Messed up though.

I'll be playing throughout the day. slow5ohh on steam. This is my first fps game on pc, so I'm not that good yet

mifordman

Established Member
so i think im lagging most of the time. i can lay prone, ADS knowing someone is about to come around the corner and then bam im dead, never even saw them. when i watch the kill cam it shows them walk around the corner and im just laying there...........

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
so i think im lagging most of the time. i can lay prone, ADS knowing someone is about to come around the corner and then bam im dead, never even saw them. when i watch the kill cam it shows them walk around the corner and im just laying there...........

that sucks, when u look at the scoreboard what does your connection say u have?

i usually have 4 green but get random lag spikes it seems that are real brief. For the most part its been running great.

What rigs do u guys run?:rockon:
My computer is an I5 with a Geforce GT545 gpu, 8 gigs of ram, nothing too crazy but so far has been handling high settings on 1920x1080 great. even with the crappy netgear wireless adapter i have to use.

mifordman

Established Member
i have had full bars every game ive been in, it seems im not the only one with this problem. ahh well its still a fun game so far.

i have an older system but still runs this game great, it was a beast when i built it..lolol and it seem it wasn't that long ago

win 7 ultimate
intel Q9650 3.0ghz
8 gigs ram
ATI radeon 5700 1 gig

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Best way to level up for me so far has been the 24/7 nuketown with a mp7 with a suppressor and fmj.

what modes have u guys been playing?

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Im pretty pissed about them taking Nuketown 2025 out. It's not even in the regular maps lineup randomly, it'll only be back on special event days apparently from what I read. I didn't get the pre-ordered digital deluxe version for them to just take it way from us.

The Nuketown Moshpit used to say something like "All day all the time, Never closes!" now less than a week later its closed until further notice.... :shrug:

very unhappy

Users who are viewing this thread