Official BS thread

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
This is strictly about Bullfeces! Dont talk about anything else except anything that isnt off topic unless the next repky is off topic which in case then the bullfeces will continue to be said on this thread. Bullshit away fellas....

Mods-if this is not approved delete :beer:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
A thread like this is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different posts at different levels, some
chatting it up, some fooling around and some simply just idling.

The monkey who started this thread on top looks down and sees a tree full of smiling faces. The monkey
posters on the bottom look up and see nothing but an asshole.:dw::-D:-D

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
playing GTA while eating hot Cheetos and drinking beer knowing im going to have the bad case of the hot beer shits tomorrow.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
So I should be racing a G8 GT soon. "Supposed" mods are intake cutouts and a tune. I personally know the guy and heard through different debates that he has nitrous but won't admit it. Luckily it's a fun run though. Hopefully will race a 5th gen SS. Mods unknown on that one, but it does run mid to high 8's in the 1/8th mile iirc.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
So I should be racing a G8 GT soon. "Supposed" mods are intake cutouts and a tune. I personally know the guy and heard through different debates that he has nitrous but won't admit it. Luckily it's a fun run though. Hopefully will race a 5th gen SS. Mods unknown on that one, but it does run mid to high 8's in the 1/8th mile iirc.

What time you guys meeting up?

Users who are viewing this thread