Official central FL meet sign up

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
oh ya lets start one for december now what do you all say?and this one can be at the lake underhill hooters

psychotuner

Established Member
Everyone get ready and be prepared for Decembers Brothers performance meet, I hope to see everyone out there! This time should be bigger!

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
What happened?

nothing. it was just the fact that it was at a hooters. i'm like well i didn't organize it, all i did was go. lol

one of my best friend's fiancé is the same way too. it's like we aren't allowed to go to our car meets or something.

all i can say is that i'll be at the world street nationals pre-race party on 10/29 too!!

Mike@TCI

Established Member
Sorry to say but you need to find a new woman!

That has nothing to do with this meet, but I say we organize something for this November... it'll give time and the weather will be great!

Litemup86

Established Member
Dump them. Dump them now. Jealous about Hooters? That's bad. Listen to words of wisdom.

Let's get together in November, Mike. I'm in. You have any plans to take that beast to the track yet?

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
I like noverber Better. I will be doing stuff every weekend in Oct. Just dont make it the First weekend of november I will be at SEMA in Las vegas. Any mustang people from UCF going to the game this weekend?????

Users who are viewing this thread