Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
10 mins for me

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Sorry I wasn't playing with anyone last night, had to shut down ANOTHER trash talker.

Apparently a kid that works for i8cheu said he would scrape us 1 v 6 in any game mode on any map. :bs: Tried to tell him he was going to leave mad...

Played 4 games 4v4 TDM first which (surprise) they got destroyed by 3000+ each game. Then since they called us campers (surprise #2) we let them pick the game mode and the map. Threw it on S&D on dome and didn't let us set up classes... They won 4-2 on that one. We finished setting up our classes and won the next two S&D on bootleg and terminal 4-3 and 4-2. :rolling:

Waiting for midnight in a few days! Got a whole week of PTO ready to burn!

203Cree

Established Member
Played with Joey for the first time last night. Dude is a sleeper. I was off my game, but he was dead on. Dude ran 30 plus r n g on village. I was impressed.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Another favorable day.

25-4 dome
32-7 dome
23-3 mission
30-7 carbon

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Played with Joey for the first time last night. Dude is a sleeper. I was off my game, but he was dead on. Dude ran 30 plus r n g on village. I was impressed.

x2

kingjoey

Boost is in my blood
Established Member

I like playing when I get a good connection but once I become the host my game lags out way too much, even though I have a beast Internet I guess is the lag compensation. When I do get good connection, I take advantage of it :D

We had a pretty good party last night and were kicking ass for a while till the last few games. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one lagging bad, but either way it was fun playing with you, limited and the others in the party.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Anybody have payday the heist?? Thats pretty fun multiplayer

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Started the night off with a couple good games and changed groups, game play got worst and then I couldn't take the pounding anymore. Popped in BO's and all was good in the world. Wigg joined up and helped me do some damage, but he was experiencing lag and called it quits. I am really looking forward to BO's 2!!!

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Im about to jump back on here in a few

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Started the night off with a couple good games and changed groups, game play got worst and then I couldn't take the pounding anymore. Popped in BO's and all was good in the world. Wigg joined up and helped me do some damage, but he was experiencing lag and called it quits. I am really looking forward to BO's 2!!!

Lol, i inflicted a minimal amount of damage. Not only is the game laggy but there just seems to be a lag in general in the gameplay mechanics. Maybe im just so use to mw3. I was decent back in thw BO days but i did mostly gun game wager matches

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
So decided to jump on hq pro. Jumped in 1/2 way of the game and went 38-7 lol forgot how easy it was to get high k/d ratios on that

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Watching my wife play RE6. lol its funny to watch her panic when monsters pop out.

RIDDLER

Established Member
Just joined the clan on mw3. What do you guys normally play? I usually hit up hc domination, but I'm up for anything.

Sent using my F'n brick

Users who are viewing this thread