Official NC/SC MEET thread

Stopsign32v

Established Member
The date will be Saturday March 23. If it rains us out or is a bad time the backup will be March 30. I'm not sure where everyone is coming from but I know we have some from central SC to east NC so I feel Charlotte is the best "middle" to meet. If anyone has a better idea or opinion feel free to share it. I'm not too familiar with Charlotte so I'm not sure of a good spot to meet. I was thinking we could all eat somewhere (Doesn't have to be Hooters!) for lunch then shoot the shit afterwards. I think we should also take this time to talk about the Zmax dragway meet and come up with a date everyone can agree with.

So we have our dates for this meet. Lets take this thread and come up with a place to meet. :beer:

Oh and I will be putting together a cruise up to the meet. Anyone that wants to join, we will be meeting in Gaffney at the Tanger Outlets.

Last edited by a moderator:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sounds good, as long as nothing comes up I am down. I think we have a ton of members from Greensboro/Charlotte area. Hopefully they will chime in.

Poppacapp

Established Member
I know the cars and coffee is held at nc music factory parking lot. Its huge. I think nc music factory blvd.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
LOL Have you looked at a map? Charlotte is NOT in the "middle" of Central SC & Eastern NC.

Count me out."

brandont70

No Money
Established Member
Sweet Grabber! They always do a great job with shows! And food there is great unlike the slop Hooters serves. We can have a pretty good size group come!

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Quaker Steak And Lube of Concord would be perfect, right off of 1-85 and they already said they would support it.

I'm wondering if Concord is too far for some of the NC guys. I'd like to hear more of what people think.

Charlotte meet or Concord?

Grabber-Gt10

Established Member
Quaker steak is perfect since its right off of 85, you can take 77 down and cut across.. Who cares about the distance. Isnt it about getting the cars out and cruising?

brandont70

No Money
Established Member
You guys from SC can. Just take 85 all the way in. The other guys that take 77 can just hit 85 from Charlotte. Concord is just minutes from Charlotte and a hell of a spot! Let's do it!

Users who are viewing this thread