Official Seahawks Playoff Thread

Oxford Snake

Established Member
That doesn't help the high blood pressure (155/87).

Our best bet is that Philly beats the Giants and we end up in Chicago.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
^ I disagree. I think we need to play NY

Chicago Killed us.

First there is no way to get a chance to play NY unless NY and the Hawks win out and meet in the NFC championship game. I am looking to the future and saying out of NO and Chicago, Chicago gives us a better chance to win. Rex is playing like crap.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
First there is no way to get a chance to play NY unless NY and the Hawks win out and meet in the NFC championship game. I am looking to the future and saying out of NO and Chicago, Chicago gives us a better chance to win. Rex is playing like crap.

Your right i forgot about that........

Thanks Dave!

MyFordsFly

Established Member
That was crazy! It definately measured up to the past 2 Dallas vs Seattle games.

DeeJayA

Fight For Your Mind
Established Member
Nothing worse than losing a close game, but how good it is to win a close game!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!! 12TH MAN LIVES FOR ANOTHER WEEKEND!!!

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I predict that we go into Chicago and kick their ass, since Rex is inconsistent...don't want to play New Orleans

Oxford Snake

Established Member
King Jerramy, the wicked... ruled his world

Who the heck was wearing No. 86 for the Seahawks Saturday night? After three critical drops in last year's Super Bowl, Jerramy Stevens suffered through a long season of more big drops, more contempt from opponents convinced he's a bad guy and even loud booing from the 12th Man at Qwest Field. But on Saturday night he was Seattle's best offensive player, catching five passes for 77 yards and scoring both Seahawks touchdowns on catches of 15 and 37 yards

How about Jerramy Stevens redeeming his season!

Blue Snake

SLACKER Poster
Established Member
Well it looks like we are going to the windy city.
Hope we have a better time stopping the run.

We're seriously going to kick your Seahawk ass all over Soldier field and then we're going to stick Shaun Alexander up Hasselback's ass. You've been warned.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
We're seriously going to kick your Seahawk ass all over Soldier field and then we're going to stick Shaun Alexander up Hasselback's ass. You've been warned.

OK Rexxy baby!

Oxford Snake said:
OK Rexxy baby!

Rexxy put your whole defense in the meat grinder already. And with your practice squad cast playing in the secondary it should be like deja vu all over again. Chicago 45 -13.

Users who are viewing this thread