Official SPOTTED Thread!

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
Yesterday, Friday, April 15, 2011, about 17:30 or so.

2010-2012 GT500, Gray with black stripes.

Made a left turn from Loudoun County Parkway onto Evergreen Mills Road (VA 621).

(I wasn't in my GT500 at the time)

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Saw a black 03/04 convertible on route 50 yesterday between Salisbury and the bay bridge, it was around 3 PM.

Saw a 05-09 grey GT-500 with black stripes, had aftermarket wheels and exhaust, this morning (7 AM) coming off of Shaker Drive in Columbia and went north on 32 and then onto 29 north.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
If the weather is nice we will have to go for a ride. Are we the only guys that have Cobras in Timonium? I never see any around Towson, Timonium, or Hunt Valley.

there is a yellow 03 i see in towson from time to time... a white one on chromwell bridge rd a 96 mystic and a 97 red one at bdk in towson...

jlbush

Established Member
This is a pretty cool thread!

Saw a '10-'12 Grabber Blue GT 500 going south on 301 in Waldorf at about 7pm or so. Oh and I believe it was a woman driving it. I want to find me one like that.......the girl that is :-D

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Cool thread. OK, I have seen 3 in the last 3 days.

1. Saw a BAB 98 Cobra on a flatbed (Greg??) on my way home from Charleston, WV this Sunday on either 70W or 68W, can't remember. It wasn't hurt, it was just being transported.

2. Saw a Sonic Blue 03/04 in Leesburg yesterday turning off of Battlefield drive onto Rt. 7.

3. There is an 03 Black coupe with satin wheels sitting in the garage at my work in Ashburn (Verizon) today. I actually left a note on the windshield with a link to this forum in case they are not a member and want to be. :beer:

Last edited:

jlbush

Established Member
I actually left a note on the windshield with a link to this forum in case they are not a member and want to be. :beer:

This is probably the only time I wouldn't be mad to find something under my windshield :-D...otherwise I want to hunt these advertisers down and :bash:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Tonight I saw another '03 Sonic Blue Cobra convertible coming off Rt 50 onto 197.....pretty dirty, chrome wheels.......anyone here?

djervin

Established Member
Spotted a black Termi coupe on I-83 I was merging onto the highway and got on it behind him, then he just tore off? I was in the Redfire vert.... If your on here, whats the deal, your didn't want to cruise? j/k.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Saw a white w/ blue stripes '07-ish GT500 in Upper Marlboro today, was right next to it at a light by Marlton.......

svtrookie

Established Member
I always see a Silver 03 Vert driving down 695 near owings mills everyday around 3:45. I also see a Redfire 03 coupe parked at my work off of Security Blvd every once in a while. Anyone?

jlbush

Established Member
Saw a competition orange coupe on Brandywine Rd. (So. MD) at around 1-2pm on Saturday. I was the guy in a black silverado that made sure to roll down the window and give a big thumbs up! :banana:

Sunday around I want to say 5/6 pm saw a mystichrome coupe on Telegraph Rd. right by the beltway and I was the guy blowing the horn and waving like a crazy person! :lol:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Oxford White coupe/Black wheels (or so they looked from the side/back) on Connecticut Ave in Kensington MD, right before the beltway.

Sounded awesome! Drove right past my house.

Anyone?

Me :D i drive through ALL the time. White with black inserts and a college kid driving it, probably ripping it right next to the pharmacy building?? My gf lives a block away from Connecticut by the speeding camera before the intersection so i always gun it because they can hear it inside their house :p. Where do you live at??

Whoops! I meant Same white coupe from before. Stupid spell check on my phone (posting from it).

Lowered, exhaust, wheels... I'm going to assume there's work under the hood.

We'll see...

Just basic bolt ons + a little. Mods in sig :beer:

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
also saw a silver 03/04 vert going down rt24 yesterday toward bel air with the top down and the windows up.

Lol... that was my brother. I just called him to confirm. I talked to him yesterday and I know he was driving home. Complained about all the traffic coming out of Baltimore because of that funeral they had for the old governor/mayor. He'll be in to confirm...

Me :D i drive through ALL the time. White with black inserts and a college kid driving it, probably ripping it right next to the pharmacy building?? My gf lives a block away from Connecticut by the speeding camera before the intersection so i always gun it because they can hear it inside their house :p. Where do you live at??

Just basic bolt ons + a little. Mods in sig :beer:

So you do live!?! Yeah, I've seen you twice driving home from work. I live right on Connecticut Ave. I'm about 50yds from the corner of Saul going towards the beltway... the one house that doesn't look anything like the rest on the block.

Yeah, your car looks mean as hell. I know I would think twice about running it... just on the way it looks.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
-Oh and I just think I saw Dwights old car. Did he sell it locally? I drove right beside you... on Connecticut Ave headed towards Wheaton, pulled off from the light by Rock Creek park.

-Last week either Thursday or Friday I saw a RedFire coupe in VA on 7100 by Backlick Rd, headed towards 95.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Awesome, i literally just drove by your house 5 mins ago in my dads redfire vert :D. If your ever looking to have a small photoshoot or talk cars im always down. Love to see what your running!

Im glad you like the look, everyone was sad when i went from white saleens to black gt500s. Im also glad you thought it sounded mean and not to raspy. Daily driving with no cats is a pain in the heavily cop populated area, and gets kinda raspy in the lower rpms, but you cant match the full throttle sound <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread