Official SVTP Forza 4 Thread

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Are you sure it's not the same as it was with Forza 3 to Forza 4? I saw that loyalty bonus thing, but I swear I've seen a few sources say you'll be gifted a few cars based on what your FM4 save says you have in your garage.

It's about 5 cars that you automatically get if you had them before. The list is online in various places, you also get loyalty bonus cars just for having played the last games-about 5 or so

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
It's about 5 cars that you automatically get if you had them before. The list is online in various places, you also get loyalty bonus cars just for having played the last games-about 5 or so

I haven't seen any solid info, but a few people say that this seems to be the correct list. Sorry if it formats weird, as I'm posting from my phone.

danymu3a.jpg

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Which do y'all prefer? Forza 4 or Horizon? I only own 4.
Its a land slide man, I don't own Horizon but there is most likely a good reason why it has been on sale for less than $10 already...

I just wish FM4 kept getting car packs, T10 will still be making money! :bored:

RSbeast

Established Member
Horizon is pretty terrible. Physics suck and there's not much replay value. No cars; anything interesting you have to buy expansion packs for

Jroc

Established Member
yea i kind of regret buying horizon. i think i played for about 2 weeks and havent touched it since

Yeah I played the demo and really didn't like it, so I ended up not buying it, and figured I could always get it later on when it's price dropped.

Now we just have to wait for Forza 5! :banana:

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
If they don't have VIR in Forza 5 I'm gonna be disappointed.

Theres a lot of tracks I would love to see in 5- Lime rock, watkins (old track would be AWESOME), or the new course thats opening in syracuse (central NY raceway park)

Bump from the dead with a rough Parnelli Jones replica on a 2013 Boss:

1h0geh.jpg

uIhXkh.jpg

Nice!! I have a thing for building old style racers- my favorite by far is my 64 impala. cruising the circles at 200 and holds its own in the A-class leguna seca races

Users who are viewing this thread