Official SVTP/LS1Tech So-Cal Meet 3/9/14

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
You sold the Cobra??? WHY???????

What do you have on the STi?

I sold it almost two years ago. I definitely miss the power and sound but I the main reason I sold it was because after the engine build the car was just never the same. I'll get another cobra one day but for now with school and work, I need something a little better on gas/space/insurance.

Picked my STI up this past Wednesday and love it. I had an 06 STI before my cobra and a wrx after my cobra. Purchased bone stock. So far I have done a aem intake and a cobb tune. Future plans are downpipe, Cat back and possibly E85 after my warranty expires later down the road. I'm happy with 300-350whp. But after my warranty who knows. 30R and E85 would be pretty fun. Could hang with the snakes again. lol

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I sold it almost two years ago. I definitely miss the power and sound but I the main reason I sold it was because after the engine build the car was just never the same. I'll get another cobra one day but for now with school and work, I need something a little better on gas/space/insurance.

Picked my STI up this past Wednesday and love it. I had an 06 STI before my cobra and a wrx after my cobra. Purchased bone stock. So far I have done a aem intake and a cobb tune. Future plans are downpipe, Cat back and possibly E85 after my warranty expires later down the road. I'm happy with 300-350whp. But after my warranty who knows. 30R and E85 would be pretty fun. Could hang with the snakes again. lol
Wasn't aware of it. I remember I used to see a couple of your vids, one with that fast Evo that blew up his engine. Loved your Cobra, one of the cleanest Silver one's i've seen. Hopefully you get into the action again :rockon:

Nice, im not a huge fan of STi's but the new remodeled style grew on me a lot. 300-350whp is pretty satisfying on 4 door cars, at least for me it is. Nothing beats a sedan car that can fit people comfortable, give good MPG and run high 12s.

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
:fm: Looks like ill have to meet you guys on the next meet, our flights got pushed back, wont be leaving until mid march now. Gotta love flying military air :bash:

Goodluck to everyone, hope to see lots of pics!!! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread