OFFICIAL SVTP Meetup Spot for Mustang Week

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Well since nobody can pin down a actual time I figured I would be "that guy" since were so close.

FRIDAY AFTER THE CAR SHOW. (5PM)

Lets all meet at the bottom of that parking lot (if you went last year Im sure you understand) But its behind the hooters all the way to the back left of the actual mall.

The are giving tropheys away around 4 so I figured everybody would be leaving around 4:30ish so we all will be able to figure it out.

I figured this would be the best all around day/time since everybody will most likely be down on Friday and 5 is kinda early enought to if you already have dinner plans you can still meet up with all of us. If you dont have plans Im sure we all can find a place to go and chill at with each other.

If you dont know exactly where this is come find me. Only 01 yellow/black top twin turbo cobra that will be there probably. Ill be with the big FASTLANE trailor.

Looking forward to meeting you ****!!

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
ok im dumb, where and when is mustang week cuz i gotta go

edit:drunk post, so ignore ignorance haha, but i do wanna go. I like commas

2001asp

Established Member
It's official were meeting at 5pm at the bottom of the parking lot behind tmf hooters.............sweetness. My car will not be in the show, but should be over with jlt crew for a bit...till the wife starts getting bored.......only one week left.....see yall homo's there.

Last edited:

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
well, if all the homosexuals i know wouldnt have taken a crap on me yesterday.... i would meet up with ya'll. but i guess im not gonna be there now. kinda sucks....

Users who are viewing this thread