Official Svtp SoCal Meet

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Just a warning about parking in the immediate parking spaces in front of wings, as I have been several times on wing GTG’s before!

By the time you leave wings there will be a mass of people looking for parking spaces and parked in a around your group that came in! Not a good thing!:nonono:

The best place to gather is on the west side area around sears near knott ‘s. You will have plenty of space to maneuver cars for picture taking and not worry about being invaded by the unworthy shoppers.:-D

Also, if there is a large group that will be eating, it’s best to call ahead and talk to a manager so they will have a heads up or service will be slow:coolman:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Just a warning about parking in the immediate parking spaces in front of wings, as I have been several times on wing GTG’s before!

By the time you leave wings there will be a mass of people looking for parking spaces and parked in a around your group that came in! Not a good thing!:nonono:

The best place to gather is on the west side area around sears near knott ‘s. You will have plenty of space to maneuver cars for picture taking and not worry about being invaded by the unworthy shoppers.:-D

Also, if there is a large group that will be eating, it’s best to call ahead and talk to a manager so they will have a heads up or service will be slow:coolman:

Thanks for the tips.

You coming out bro?

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member

I'll probably call once the meets around the corner. That way I have a better idea of who will be able to make it out.

Got you down. :rockon:

Added. :beer:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
This would be a good opportunity to see if we can get representative Cobra’s of all model years to line up and take some shots. The hardest to come by would be the 93 and 94/95 Cobra’s:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread