Officiall A Cobra Owner

METALBEAST

Best of Both Worlds
Established Member
Officialy A Cobra Owner

Looked at her yesterday and absolutely fell in love! 1997 Mustang Cobra 85K miles absolutely immaculate! Interior looks barely used. Exterior looks unbelievable. Only mods it has are Flowmasters, BBK underdrive pulleys and K&N. Drives better than anything I have owned previously. Engine loves to rev! Sound is just evil! I am so stoked! Here are some quick pics I took. The camera is not that great and the pics DO NOT do the car justice. You should see the interior :bowdown:

cobrafront.jpg

cobrarear.gif

cobraside.gif

Last edited:

METALBEAST

Best of Both Worlds
Established Member
As far as the gears go, I must agree with everyone! I definately need to look into some 4.10s. Man I can't imagine how that car would feel with some gears :eek:

byeofcr

Established Member
best of luck man! i bought mine with like 78k on it and it drives runs fine.
Enjoy!
oh and another +1 for 4.10s or higher (read: 4.30s)

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
METALBEAST said:
Thanks guys! Right now I just want to get the Cobra grille emblem. Where can I get it?

ebay has tons. 97 Crystal white :thumbsup: Thats what mine looked like when I bought it. add 18" white saleen a doublestack wing then you'll have a head turner. Congrats!!! :beer:

thasalvoo

METALBEAST said:
As far as the gears go, I must agree with everyone! I definately need to look into some 4.10s. Man I can't imagine how that car would feel with some gears :eek:
+1... I love my 4:10s... i wish i went 4:30 or even 4:56... o'well 4:10 no less
O ya and congrats on the ride, what a beautiful car!!!

blackfang

Established Member
2004 4V said:
+1, 3.73s would be pretty kickass.
No, that is the I am a b!tch gear:D

4.30's if you are not slapping a blower on it. Oh you can take the m5 line out of your sig, all 93-01's Cobra's come with a 5 speed only

Users who are viewing this thread