officially for sale - white 03 whippled cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
sbc.cobra said:
ttt...am i asking too much? taking offers.

Mods to a car just don't retain their value when you sell. The car is wicked and worth the money but it may take some time to get it sold. Sale price and length of time you can wait to sell are usually directly proportional.

Good luck with the sale. :beer:

Ilya

I got problems.
Established Member
As unfortunate as it may be, most sellers end up getting no more than 20% of their money invested into mods back when they sell their car. That's why most people part out their cars before the sale, to make as much money back as they can. Good luck with your sale - car looks great.

whiplash306

Established Member
sbc.cobra said:
ttt...am i asking too much? taking offers.
Just by looking at your parts list and pics of the car, I'd say you aren't asking too much. I'd buy several Cobras off this forum right now if I could trade in my STi for 'em. I think that's the problem people are havin'. I want a Cobra so damn bad, it's almost all I think about. But unfortunately, I have to get rid of one car before getting another. Despite being preapproved for a car loan of 50k(which is way more than I wanna spend), I damn sure don't need another payment...ha! Your car is gorgeous man! It'd be a hard pick between yours and that Crowley guys silver '04....also in Texas....good luck with the sale. Wish it could be me. I'd be ALL OVER IT!

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
whiplash306 said:
Just by looking at your parts list and pics of the car, I'd say you aren't asking too much. I'd buy several Cobras off this forum right now if I could trade in my STi for 'em. I think that's the problem people are havin'. I want a Cobra so damn bad, it's almost all I think about. But unfortunately, I have to get rid of one car before getting another. Despite being preapproved for a car loan of 50k(which is way more than I wanna spend), I damn sure don't need another payment...ha! Your car is gorgeous man! It'd be a hard pick between yours and that Crowley guys silver '04....also in Texas....good luck with the sale. Wish it could be me. I'd be ALL OVER IT!

thanks. you do need another car though :D

whiplash306

Established Member
Man, there has GOT to be some way of getting a deal like this done. I've gotta get outa this STi though....DANGIT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread