offroad bassani x w/flow cat back

yelo03infl

Established Member
i have the flow cat back and am getting the bassani xpipe for my 03. i have the same setup on my 95 with bbk shorties and offroad xpipe, and it sounds great,not to loud but ballsy enough. just curious if anyone has or knows what this setup sounds like on the 03 so ill know whether i should run w/out the cats or should keep them on.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
The bassani xpipe should have came with the parts if you wanted to take your cats off. I just left them on at first to see how I liked it, then down the road if I wanted them off I could.

yelo03infl

Established Member
yea i know it comes with the interchangeable parts but before i went through putting the mils on with the offroad i was hoping to find out what it sounded like.guess ill just go with the cats for now.

yelo03infl

Established Member
and bye the way kevinjkd, how do you like the eibachs and the pro 5.0, im planning on putting both on over the holidays. and what eibachs did you put on and how low did it put you,not too low i hope.im worried about the mufflers rubbing.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Thats what I would do, put the xpipe on with cats and if you don't like it than take them out. I have a vid of my car on a dyno, I will post a link. The Pro5.0 is great, night/day difference from stock. Put it in, you won't be dissapointed. I also love the eibach springs. They lowered the car about 1'' to 1.25'' I will try to post some pics. But here is the vid (bassani xpipe with cats, bassani catback)

http://www.tampabaysvtoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=172

then just click on the link in the post

Users who are viewing this thread