Offroad Prochamber but no engine light?

DCTHOM3

Established Member
I recently had an offroad prochamber installed to go with the magnaflow catback. It sounds great but I was surprised that the check engine light did not come on. Should I still turn the rear O2's off or just leave it alone?

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Are you sure that the Rear O2's were not already turned off in your Diablosport tune.

trmin8ter03

Established Member
I resently installed a upr o/r x pipe, my engine light didnt come on either. It is tuned but i dont know if there is an option on the diablo that turns off the rear o2 sensors.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
I had a similar issue when I returned my car from stock (Bought with Diablosport tuner) so I could get it tuned with a SCT chip. It was 70+ miles there. May have been a pending code but same thing with me. Also have O/R prochamber.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have the o/r prochamber also.The light didn`t come on at 1st,but it did after a while.The rear o2`s have been turned off when I got my tune.

DCTHOM3

Established Member
Well thanks for the response guys. I appreciate it alot. Hopefully I can get it on the dyno soon and work out a tune.

twhitey

Established Member
Turn the rear o2s off with your tune. It will take a little while for the pipe to make the computer throw a code. I drove around for a few weeks with out cats or a tune.

Users who are viewing this thread