OH: fs/ft: 06 gsxr 750

turbogts

Established Member
iam selling/trading my 2006 gsxr 750. here is some info on it.

11k miles, only mods are jardine pipe (loud but sounds amazing), and a k&n high flow filter. oil has been changed every 2k miles with amsoil.

bike is black and yellow in color and looks amazing! only thing wrong with the looks is there is a crack in the mid plstic thats about 2 inches long and it honestly doesnt look bad at all. the other thing is theres a small scratch on the tail section by the tailights. both pieces can be replaced separately so it would be inexpensive to replace them if you wanted. bike was pretty much dropped at a very low speed is how this happened so it did not skid and doesnt have road rash on it.

tires are in good shape, were just replaced middle of last summer.

i can get pics upon request if you pm me your email address or phone number i can send them immediatly to whichever you want.

i really would much rather trade then sell outright but if someone comes with cash i wont refuse. iam asking $6000obo[B...as for trades iam looking for something for a dd as my sti is past that point now...i would like a 02+wrx, sti or evo with high mileage or a problem, engine or otherwise, a clean dsm but must be near stock, srt-4, gti, cobra or nice gt mustang, audi s4, f-body ls1 car, or a diesel truck (must be cummins)....but let me know what you have i may be interested, the worst i could say is no.

as i said before $6000obo is my asking price...text or call is best way to get ahold of me and i will send you pics if you text me and let me know. my number is 740-701-8580...iam located in chillicothe, ohio and can travel some.

thanks
jake.

Users who are viewing this thread