OH to be young again

david smilovic

Established Member
I posted a thread last night concerning how I related to the 03" that got whooped by a Sentra.I over stepped my bounds by calling the kid who beat my car (allegedly) and now calls his post the 427 twin Turbo killer.I was offred a rematch at 5k and I upped the ante by going to 10K 1 race from a roll like BPU Supras like for 5K and a second race a good old fashioned stand up 1/4 mile race for another 5k.
He never answered back any of my challenges and last night when I called him a pussy (which was immature on my part) he and his friends visited my shop with intent on what I hear from my techs on kicking my ass,a warning to look over my shoulder relating to being shot and I can be dragged into a Tacoma beat 1/2 to death and maybe die in a ditch in the desert.
I never mentioned the guys name and only he and his friends know who he is I never met him and his car was set full race mine being on vacation having 4 bent outers on my HRE's the next day 1 was flat.The rev limiter was set to about 4-4200 rpm and boost at 3 lbs and 5 lb. max and Chad played with him till 90 mph and now he's world champ.

Lets face it when you take a car that tips the scales at 3200 lbs not 3800 has 2 small garrett turbos capable of almost 2 Bar boost never had to run past 16 Lbs. to beat anyone and that was a lightened Hennesy twin turbo one of the few and I took him by 8+ car lengths i'm sure I would have a good chance against the car.Funny part is Im friends with alot of Supra guys but I didnt realize some Japaneese enthusiasts live the gangster part of the fast and the furious.
I'm a 50 year old man without a rich dad and I only want to settle this on the track.I called you out in an inapropriate way but your mouth preceedes your deeds.Put your car together believe me you dont want to fight or get into gun fights with me or anyone else.If it happens again I will have you BUSTED.

Im going to call it even I messed up and provoked it and I'm old enough to know better from what I understand your 19 and I did the same stuff.I appologize sincerely and I hope you accept it.XTREME is a haven for all cars we just specialize in Vettes not Toyotas of which I own 2 and a well modded WRX as well.I dont want enemies its stupid we can be buds instead and I can help you guys with parts savings etc.but let me promise and warn at the same time I was wrong and your reaction was no better.Iam not to be messed with anything you can or will do wont be countred with violance I will have you busted I have many friends on all forces and I know many judges as I hear your dad does to.I know where you live and thats not a threat I will visit your door and inform your dad of this behavior,that I admit I started I had no right to call you a name and you may want to check yourself out you may have over reacted a bit much.
I pray we can shake hands be buddies race and let me take your money from you(just playing) but I will not tolerate the gangsta crap.

You are welcome in my shop as a friend and as a future race buddy Im in it for the fun and I race for $$$$$ thats it.Keep your web headline you won fair and square and you can mail me at [email protected]. Lets talk off line by mail and I'm sure my streak will continue never found a racer Supra or Vette or my coming Animal Cobra I will be happy to run you with to in about 6 weeks.Let me know when your running and I mean it if I can help get you going faster I will help you there,save the money and let the cars do the talking.
Again I AM SORRY and please do accept my appology,Hopefully future race buds,Dave S.

Blades

Established Member
Sorry Dave but if I was you i would crush this kid with no ****ing mercy. Him and his little thugs can come to beat me up.. I invite them too. I hope your kidding man. I seriously hope you're kidding. If things turn for the worst. I'll have your back..

Come get some you wannabe thug piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread