OJ Simpson Deat at 76.

kaz109

Established Member
So he says.
The items were in his home and they were confiscated ( legally) and after they were auctioned off to collectors, he found where they were at, and stole them back ( illegally) …. So it’s not just “ so he says “ …. They were literally his property.

Did he break the law? Yes, I’m not sayin what he did was right or I condone it but I understand

And yes I’m trollin….. OJ was a hell of an athlete but he was an even bigger idiot but who am I to judge , lord knows ppl will point out my mistakes when I’m gone …… and some while I’m still here lol

VegasMichael

Established Member
The items were in his home and they were confiscated ( legally) and after they were auctioned off to collectors, he found where they were at, and stole them back ( illegally) …. So it’s not just “ so he says “ …. They were literally his property.

Did he break the law? Yes, I’m not sayin what he did was right or I condone it but I understand

And yes I’m trollin….. OJ was a hell of an athlete but he was an even bigger idiot but who am I to judge , lord knows ppl will point out my mistakes when I’m gone …… and some while I’m still here lol
They were formerly his property.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_9386.jpeg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Emotionally speaking I think he’s guilty… the facts from the case raise serious doubt, but I can’t imagine who else would’ve done it which leads me back to my “ gut feeling “

The parts of the case that raise doubt for me is ….

A. For how brutal and bloody the seen was they found no blood or him or the bronco or anything else of his. No way something that bloody happens and not a trace

B. Obviously the glove , the was the glove the prosecution presented, it didn’t come close to fitting.

C. The argument you just made about an eyewitness seeing two Puerto Ricans, sorry but if that was the strongest piece of evidence it just isn’t good enough for me .

A. If the son was the one that lost his shit and did the deed that would explain it. Did anyone ever even search his place?

B. Oh, that was BS. The glove was a rare designer leather glove that Simpson was know to have owned but lost his pair, it had been soaked in blood and dried and shriveled and the OJ outs it on whole wearing latex gloves. This highlights the stupidity of the prosecutors. They should have just bought a new pair in that size.

C. That was a defense argument and even the South Park joke that OJ was looking for the Puerto Ricans. I think one or more people seeing two dark skinned men in the area indicates OJ and Jason may have been prowling about. Makes more sense then some random act of crime.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
And also a victim of domestic violence and literally decapitated by OJ.

Seriously, **** him.

I believe the story about the "two Puerto Rican guys" being OJ and the Eldest son being their to slash her tires, OJ sees her with the boyfriend starts screaming like an Ahole and goes to town hack and slashing.

Guy was a POS and walked because of legal system is trash.
Bitches boyfriend drove his ferrari...need i say more?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
A. If the son was the one that lost his shit and did the deed that would explain it. Did anyone ever even search his place?

B. Oh, that was BS. The glove was a rare designer leather glove that Simpson was know to have owned but lost his pair, it had been soaked in blood and dried and shriveled and the OJ outs it on whole wearing latex gloves. This highlights the stupidity of the prosecutors. They should have just bought a new pair in that size.

C. That was a defense argument and even the South Park joke that OJ was looking for the Puerto Ricans. I think one or more people seeing two dark skinned men in the area indicates OJ and Jason may have been prowling about. Makes more sense then some random act of crime.
Bingo.. he got off because the prosecution butt****ed the case/trial from the get and of course his dream team of defense attorney's didn’t hurt either.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaz109

Established Member

But again…. A scene that blood and no blood on him, his clothes or anything …. Just a bloody glove that didn’t fit.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
But again…. A scene that blood and no blood on him, his clothes or anything …. Just a bloody glove that didn’t fit.

Have you heard about towels, water and dumpsters?

Have you seen the Apple River knifing? Dude literally disembowels two teens, stabs 3 others and doesn't have a drop of blood on him.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Bingo.. he got off because the prosecution butt****ed the case/trial from the get and of course his dream team of defense attorney's didn’t hurt either.

Don't forgot Ito allowing the most idiotic bullshit too.

Reminds me a lot of Derek Chauvin's trial but the complete inverse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Taking a break from the memes, The People vs. OJ is a phenomenal book on the subject

1712869200703.png

FX did a great job adapting it. Cuba plays a great OJ.

Attachments

• 1712869200779.png
    1712869200779.png
    324.2 KB · Views: 20

kaz109

Established Member
Have you heard about towels, water and dumpsters?

Have you seen the Apple River knifing? Dude literally disembowels two teens, stabs 3 others and doesn't have a drop of blood on him.
There would still be blood on him though, towels and water don’t just magically make blood disappear just because you can’t physically see it.

In the apple river case it was literally in a river so even with that not being an apple to apple’s comparison of blood got on him it would be visible to the ppl investigating and processing evidence

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Socks had blood. Gloves had blood. Some type of bag that was in the limo but never made it to Chicago had something in it.

Someone fresh out of law school whose only experience was with probate cases could have successfully prosecuted him.

Users who are viewing this thread