OJ Simpson found guilty on all charges (merged thread)

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
i was just looking at that on cnn. did the jury find him guilty then? all cnn said is that the jury reached a verdict.
good for that mf'r

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
OJ Simpson is gonna spend some time in the slammer

I just read they found his murdering ass guilty, say hello to bubba in the showers for us juice.:banana::burn:

Fire Pig

Established Member
Who cares..is he really worth making a thread about these days???
No matter if he killed the chick or not his life was over ever since he lost all his money and his kids.

TexRob

Established Member
"The verdict came 13 years to the day after Simpson was cleared of murdering his ex-wife and a friend of hers" Talk about Poetic Justice! Rot in Prison you Low Life Loser!

snakecharmer

Established Member
Hope he spends the rest of his life in the slammer getting slammed by Bubba. He richly deserves it.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
oj_simpson.jpg

'I'm O.J. Simpson. How am I going to think that I'm going to rob somebody and get away with it?' said O.J. Simpson in an interview with the L.A. Times.

:dancenana::pepper::dancenana:You didn't this time you arrogant jackass. :-D :dancenana::pepper::dancenana:

Last edited:

NXSVTCOBRA

you guys are talking like he's going to be in jail long, listen to what he was charged with.

He'll be out shortly. I bet he misses Cochran though.

pharmd2010

Established Member
you guys are talking like he's going to be in jail long, listen to what he was charged with.

He'll be out shortly. I bet he misses Cochran though.

Ummm... will he spend the rest of his life in prison? Probably not. But on Fox news they said that 1 count of kidnapping has a jail time of 15-life. So that only being ONE of his charges, I'm sure the other 11 will tack on enough to keep him away for a while. Not life, but he's definitely not going to get out "shortly" like you described.

slider701

Established Member
They will file an appeal based upon the following:

1. Jury was made up of 12 white folks........
2. Jury was tainted by talk of his murder trial
3. Some other drummed up racist charges

It is a shame that the bailout bill passed. This would of been a perfect storm for cities like LA, Detroit, NOLA, DC, and NYC. Banks out of money for the weekend and OJ going to jail.............would of been rioting in the streets!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread