ok figured out how to datalog no i need help again and for someone to read my datalog

662rwtq

Established Member
ok i figured out how to get the car to datalog now i would like you guys who know how to read them look over my graphs but how do i put them up her do i have to put it all in excel. If so how do i do that cause i would like you guys to look it over. I dataloged at a stand still the car was not moving i was just playing with the gas a little bit i brought the rpm up to 4385 was my highest rev can anyone help me on how i get this in a form for you guys to read it

exdeath

Established Member
The file is a .csv file. It's just logged values (columns) over time divisions (rows). You'll need a program like SCT Live Link to be able to be able to make any sense out of it unless you're really good with numbers.

You can make graphs yourself in Excel but you need to know the sample rate that you logged it with (how many ms between rows).

Last edited:

662rwtq

Established Member
The file is a .csv file. It's just logged values (columns) over time divisions (rows). You'll need a program like SCT Live Link to be able to be able to make any sense out of it unless you're really good with numbers.

You can make graphs yourself in Excel but you need to know the sample rate that you logged it with (how many ms between rows).

explain (ms between rows) this is what im trying to do

Users who are viewing this thread