OK, I'm tired of fighting it!

poiznus03

2010 GT500
Established Member
OK, I'm tired of fighting it.... GOT IT!

I got my JLT cold air for the 03 and I have a question. Where on earth did you find to put the filter. I have the 90 degree elbow facing down and the filter don't fit. Anyone remember which way they mounted the darn thing. The intercooler lines and pump are in the way for vertical mounting.

HELP!!!

Big Thanks!
Rudy

Thanks to a hand by the wife, it's on.
Pics:
ca1.jpg

Last edited:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
poiznus03 said:
I got my JLT cold air for the 03 and I have a question. Where on earth did you find to put the filter. I have the 90 degree elbow facing down and the filter don't fit. Anyone remember which way they mounted the darn thing. The intercooler lines and pump are in the way for vertical mounting.

HELP!!!

Big Thanks!
Rudy

Thanks to a hand by the wife, it's on.
Pics:
ca1.jpg

I jacked the car up,took my front tire off , and put the 12" filter in from underneath the car up into the fenderwell. It went right in.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
hopefully he figured it out, as I'm pretty sure he's up here in NOVA now or is probably on his way.

poiznus03

2010 GT500
Established Member
Thanks for all the nice words. I got it on in time for my show in Yorktown, Va. today. Anyway, we made it up north and will see everyone in the AM.

Too many bugs though, I need to find a bug wash and get a bra next time we come up here.

Rudy :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread