OK its winter.... sooo

beabout

Established Member
Now, cleaning the underside was not as easy as I first thought it would be. Put her up on jackstands and got after it. Some 20 hours later this is how she looks. Only problem is when I fire up the cobra the exhaust system forward of the x will discolor from the heat. Does anyone know how to prevent this other than never starting the car again???:shrug:
svtp1py0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mrose75

Established Member
You have way too much time on your hands!!!!!:eek: Looks good though!!!:bowdown:

Cold Brew

Established Member
Now go for a drive and get it all dirty again! Are you going to store it for the rest of the winter or something?

nclemens

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
What did you clean the biggest part of the underside with? Also, what did you polish that with? Looks bad ass by the way.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
capello said:
Does anyone know how to prevent this other than never starting the car again???:shrug:
No.

It does look awesome though. What did you use? Toothbrush?

beabout

Established Member
nclemens said:
What did you clean the biggest part of the underside with? Also, what did you polish that with? Looks bad ass by the way.

Thanks for complements.

Used coin car wash to clean the biggest areas. Used QD to clean up what I missed.

On the metal stuff I used 3M wet/dry paper 600 thru 2000. Am really looking for a metal polish and sealer that will keep it looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread