OK, so I got my a$$ handed to me today...

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
So I pull up next to this young asian guy in an apparently modded Gallardo and figured, aw what the hell...I'll tell you what, that car is a dart to 60mph. Does it have AWD cause he didn't spin much if any?
He just said, "Buh-Bye" LOL
lambo.jpg

-Joshua

JoeyD Boosted

Deep Reflection
Established Member
Indeed it does have AWD.
Bone stock they will run Mid 12's I do believe.
In your signature it says 12.7 "before most mods"
...what you running currently?

None the less: Nice run!

FordFanStan

Established Member
Aweomse that he and you still went at it. Most of the luxury sports car owners down here don't want people to look at their cars much less race them...

About 3 months ago, (I was having issues and only running on 7 cylinders and you could blatently hear the miss), I pulled up beside a bright yellow Ferrari (F430 spider I beleive it was because it was a vert?), we came to a stop and he smiled with a smirk because of my loud exhaust, so I stalled it up a little on my 20" rims/tires and let loose. He chirped his tires a little and was all get out, I was leaving two clouds of white smoke all the way through first and two dark black marks and he only pulled 3/4 of a car length maybe, by that time I was at 65ish and had to shut down and get out of boost... Stan

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Meet him at the track with slicks on..It would be a different race...I cant race anyone on the street without spinning them.Traction is a big issue on the street with our trucks.Nitto drag radials dont cut it anymore.When are the ET streets coming out in 18"?

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
JoeyD Boosted said:
Indeed it does have AWD.
Bone stock they will run Mid 12's I do believe.
In your signature it says 12.7 "before most mods"
...what you running currently?

None the less: Nice run!
Yeah, I figured he'd have beat me, but It was fun and roads were clear so no worries. I ran a 12.7 before traction bars, slicks, tune, CAI, SBTB, FTVB and extra 35 shot of N2O. I've tried going to the track about 5 times since the mods but something always goes wrong. Now I'm waiting to get my daily beater back from a friend who borrowed it before I go and tear up my Lightning again. But I didn't spray on the Lambo, would've been pointless on the street with my Hankooks...
-Joshua

Users who are viewing this thread