Ok So Y Do People Get Pissy When

SkylerSVT

Established Member
WELL SOMEONE STARTED A THREAD ABOUT "RACING" A CHEVY TRUCK WITH HER STOCK V6 (THINKING THAT A V 6 IS A RACE CAR) AND I JUST SAID " no offence at all but thats not a "race" just cause you have a mustang dosent mean its fast"!!
AND SHE GOT ALL PISSY SO CAN YOU GIVE ME MORE ADVICE ON Y A STOCK 6ER ISNT THAT FAST AL ALL? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
sounds like you are worrying about what other people think too much, if she likes her car than that is all that counts and she doesn't need people telling her it is slow. Remember v6 or not we are all on the same team here.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
1911e-thug.jpg

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Ignore it and let her be...the world is too full of boneheads like that for you to even waste your time responding and letting her get under your skin. Now if she keeps up....lol

03Cobra-Vert

Established Member
Hey now.. I have a V-6 car that isn't slow by any means... it eats many GT Mustangs, F-bodies, and Ricers.. Ohh yea, did I mention it's initials are GTP?? :burnout:

jbusmc1986

Got Sig?
Established Member
Wow she sounds like a ricer... Any how explain to her just how runing a 15++ quater is just down right Slow, And even if she could run a 10 it wouldnt matter because she would still be driving a retardmobile.... That is like a honda civic si owner (I met this one before) bragging to me about how he ran a 15 and tried to tell me that he walked a WS6 trans am.... I told him that he was dreaming and that his car looks like something outta the gay and the furious.... I then proceeded to walk him about 3 bus lengths from a roll in my old Camaro

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Yeah I have a v6 that has whooped a few v8's in the past.

Damn I just realized how old this thread is wtf?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread