Ok what to do now? I'm stuck!

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
I bought a battery relocation kit so I can mount my meth bottal there but after I finish the install I notice it's still too small and not enoght room for it. So what now? What do you guys think I can place there?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Move the battery back to the stock location, use your wiper-fluid bottle for your meth.

That's what I would do anyway.

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
That what everyone has told me but i'm so darn picky with my pos that even though I don't use it I still want to know I have it and that it works as it's suposded too...

I was thinking of using one of the vortech air to water box things... Idk something like that

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
That what everyone has told me but i'm so darn picky with my pos that even though I don't use it I still want to know I have it and that it works as it's suposded too...

I was thinking of using one of the vortech air to water box things... Idk something like that

You can have your windsheild-srayers still functional and have your meth functional using the same bottle. Many kinds of wiper fluid are largely alcohol and can serve both purposes.

Tap the bottle and run a secondary pump on another switch for the meth and leave your controls for the windshield-sprayers alone. Problem solved :p

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Go to the junk yard and find a windshield resivor that would fit better in that space, clean it up and swap the pump over.

What about it doesnt work with that location?

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
Go to the junk yard and find a windshield resivor that would fit better in that space, clean it up and swap the pump over.

What about it doesnt work with that location?

There just is not enought room for the tank that the kit brought.

I did not know that at all and I guess I'm taping into it if I don't find something very cheap that I like LOL

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
camn man i still need to get pics of mine mounted i have the 2 qt tank but the new kits have the 3 qt which is too big to mount, if you have a 3qt just try to find the 2 qt and then you are good to mount it in the battery tray area

Users who are viewing this thread