okay, back by excessive pleading we are offering a RACE handle for the new shifter>>>

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey guys,

well with the new shifter design i changed about a year ago the orange handle is actually as short as the old blue handle but has better reach than the red. so i figured why offer a short stubby handle that only appeals to a smal percentage of hard core guys that do not care about ergonomics but just want the absoltue shortest extreme feel.

soooooo.....

i amde an even shorter handle that we will now offer . i am not going to anodize them as it is strictly cosmetic for when we had the old red and blue to distinguish so they will come in raw billet. all business no bling as one member said ;-)

here are a few pics...

compared to the orange handle which again is as short as the old blue handle was already.

mgwrace1.jpg

mgwrace2.jpg

if anybody wants one before i get them on the site just call up peggy or julie or nikki and you can get one shipped by tuesday of next week.

price 29.00

regards
george

mystic1219

Established Member
mystical said:
Any discounts/specials on the actual shifter for us SVTP members?
If you are asking about the actual shifter, they did run a special a while back and I know several people who bought one then. I already had mine. Im not sure what the discount was, but the shifter is probably the best mod I have made for the money, and after driving cars with nearly every other brand I woulld have to say this one hasnt been beat. Well worth the money, Just Do It.

JPIStang

Stay Classy San Diego!
Established Member
George, so the orange handle has a better reach than the red one? Will the orange one work on my shifter? I bought it right before you came out with the orange handle.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I'll most likely order the "Bling" handle as I want the smaller shorter handle. I'll most likely order one next week....:thumbsup:

Can we send in the handle on the MGW shifter back for a small refund?? :-D

xxxcobra

Factory Freak
Established Member
97CasperCobra said:
I'll most likely order the "Bling" handle as I want the smaller shorter handle. I'll most likely order one next week....:thumbsup:

Can we send in the handle on the MGW shifter back for a small refund?? :-D

Good idea, I'll buy one too.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Looks to be about 3/4" shorter. Is that correct? Oh and the new decals came in the mail today. Thanks!

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Wow. That's awesome, but i'm EXTEMELY happy with the orange handle. It feels great. A truly SOLID piece and the best mod (next to supercharger ;-) ) so far.

Users who are viewing this thread