okay need some info

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
well okay i got a 04 crown vic with tfs heads there stg 2 bump sticks and 10.8:1 compression.. and every supporting mod.. okay i got a 3in exhaust so i know the tq is going to be down already cause im doing a blower over winter!
oh and i still got the STOCK TQ CONVERTOR! laugh but im waiting for it.. right its a 11.25 i think 2100stall from the factory its a police car 04..

numbers

pi intake i had 295rwhp and 281wrtq

vic jr.6061 plenum 313rwhp and 257wrtq

now u think the tq convertor is holding the car back with the vic jr cause i have no tq through the rpm range it just a straight line i will try to upload pics of the 2 graphs so u can help me

Krwy

Established Member
Run it at the track. A dyno will just give you an idea. But with that Vic Jr, that stock convertor is holding you way back.

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
yea a dyno is for tuning but i can feel it in the car.. i use to roll smoke through first break the back tires loose around 20-25 mph.. now it cant get out of its own way it.. im goin to the track saturday .. but will the tq convertor have something to do with it? it looks like the tq wants to rise on the graph but it just dont it dont even fall it almost a stright line across the graph

Users who are viewing this thread