Established Member
This country is gone to hell in a hand basket with Bruce Jenners balls

rebel-hank-flag.jpg

[video]https://youtu.be/oAFjBSPUQJk[/video]

Last edited:

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Good. Separation of church and state. Believe what you want to believe and I'll do the same. Doesn't need to be forced down anyone's throat and you don't need religion to be a good person or make a decision.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
so what? if you believe in the 10 commandments, are you going to stop believing it now? some of you guys are worst than the old church lady with nothing to do

Blown 89

Established Member
Wow. I can't believe this country is giving in to these people. It's a sad sad day indeed.

Voltwings

Established Member
so what? if you believe in the 10 commandments, are you going to stop believing it now? some of you guys are worst than the old church lady with nothing to do

I think its just the fact of the matter that people can bitch about what they dont like, and we've basically just set the precedent that if you bitch enough you will get it. It just doesnt set a good example, but here we wonder why a very large amount of people in our country sit around feeling "entitled" to various things ...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think its just the fact of the matter that people can bitch about what they dont like, and we've basically just set the precedent that if you bitch enough you will get it. It just doesnt set a good example, but here we wonder why a very large amount of people in our country sit around feeling "entitled" to various things ...

exactly...I am not very religious nor do I really care for the stars and bars...However I don't find either offensive. I cannot stand these bed-wetters that cry about all this shit as 'offensive' and demand action be taken. This PC nonsense is really out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread