Old 50 BMG's Video- 04 Cobra

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Thanks for posting man. Haven't seen James in a while, Next time you see him tell him The Rapist said Hi lol

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
I need to get out there and do some fun runs with you guys. I'd get stomped but it'd be fun to see you guys run your cars. I work down at SIR, you guys ever come down to our test n tune nights?

Akuma

Established Member
I've never been to SIR but me 50 BMG and thumbs( Ahawkins ) all go to PSR.

bubbrubb

I loved that video when it came out, looked like a lot of fun.

those cams sound awesome. I wish the installation wasn't so expensive :(

how come you haven't made any new videos with your bad ass set up, Akuma?

musclefan21

Established Member
nice video!

LOL did you see that cobra driver started with wrong gear when he raced against that top down red older GT/cobra?? a little driver mod, I see that car hauling ass!:rockon:

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Damn, is James still around?? Ive been to PSR a couple of times DSG car from ND. James showed me around the shop and showed me your car. BTW AHAWKINS your internationall known....

Jefe

Established Member
I was like damn thats a long gear haha

Akuma

Established Member
I loved that video when it came out, looked like a lot of fun.

those cams sound awesome. I wish the installation wasn't so expensive :(

how come you haven't made any new videos with your bad ass set up, Akuma?

Havn't made any new videos because the cars been down for a while. Had to redo the turbo kit... and one of my cylinder sleeves droped. :shrug: So in other worlds I got to buy a new block and new pistons. Oh, and got a real transmission this time around. I'll give more info when it's closer to being done.

Akuma

Established Member
nice video!

LOL did you see that cobra driver started with wrong gear when he raced against that top down red older GT/cobra?? a little driver mod, I see that car hauling ass!:rockon:

BTW durring that race you're talking about the vacuum line was off the blower, so it wasn't making power. :eek: It wasn't the wrong gear:poke:.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
I love scrub comments...Like it said, first time WOTM...from bone stock to ~550 rwhp. Vaccum line blown as well. Applies to whoever has the KB GT from this board in the streetfire comments as well.

Thanks for posting man. Haven't seen James in a while, Next time you see him tell him The Rapist said Hi lol

Bitch I walked right by you and gave you a double "thumbs up" after I hit you. I was walking around with cracker and subway...I know you remember.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread