Old member back.. missed you guys!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
It's been a while since I posted on here.. things have definitely changed alot.

Hope all you "old members" are doing good...

As some of you know I went through quite a few Mustangs back in the days from my V6 to Mach 1 to a few foxbodys and finally my 03 10th anniversary Cobra(loved all the Blades videos). Then I jumped to a E46 M3, WRX and a Evo IX but something wasn't quite right. I've always wanted something more luxurious and sporty so a few months ago I started lurking around looking for a used E92 with low mileage around Socal and although there were a few good deals I wasn't ready to pull the trigger until 2 weeks ago and when I finally was able to all the cars I looked at were sold or the asking price was too much based on the mileage on the cars. Then a few days ago I saw a 2011 M3 Coupe at my local dealership so yesterday me and the wife decided to take a look. Turns out it wasn't what I wanted as it looked like it had been modded and demodded to sell back to the dealership. Then the sales person told me they had a lease special on the 2 brand new convertible M3's they had on the lot and wanted to move those quick. Then my wife saw the new 6 series and insisted she wanted a new 6 :bored: To make a long story short, we compromised and picked up this new bad boy!

Funny how things worked out, went to look at a used M3, then started negotiating on a new M3 and ended up going home with a new M5.

Love the car so far. Although I still miss the rawness of the 03/04 Cobra hopefully I'll be able to pick up a Boss 302 down the line for track purpose! :rockon:

Not the best picture but I'll be cleaning her up and taking some better pictures this weekend.

photo-1.jpg

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Nice pick up. Those things sound sick with a full exhaust, but they're rediculously expensive to mod. Any plans for it or is it staying stock?

Users who are viewing this thread